Home

Madden NFL 12 Rosters Available Now, Online Franchise Rosters Mid to Late Next Week

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Rosters Available Now, Online Franchise Rosters Mid to Late Next Week within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2011, 11:36 AM   #89
Banned

balcobomber25's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic247
I like the addition of the four 100 ratings I saw: DeSean has 100 speed, James Harrison has 100 hit power, T. Brady 100 accuracy, and Fitzy 100 spectacular catch

Now let's see how the player's play

Finally, I pray this helps with the cpu realizing they should not be cutting certain players in Franchise Mode.
I actually dont mind that it gives a bit of realism to the game. Not a single person would have guess the Patriots would cut Brandon Merriweather or the Jags would gut David Garrard. I haven't seen to many prominent players being cut to where it is a problem.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:42 AM   #90
Banned

balcobomber25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
I had to spend about 30 minutes fixing the Eagles roster and depth chart..I'll do the same for the other 31 in the coming days as well..

Isn't this what we were supposed to be waiting for? Accurate rosters?
With teams constantly making changes each and every day its Impossible for EA to get every single move exactly right. Its not an instantaneous process either, it takes a few days to make all the edits then they have there internal certifications they have to go through. I realize everyone wants the most accurate game possible but all the whining about one or two players missing most of them 3rd and 4th string players is just pathetic. I can tell most of you didn't grow up in the Atari, NES and Sega days when you had the rosters it was shipped with and that was that. All the time you spend complaining here, you could just make the changes yourseleves.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:54 AM   #91
Banned

balcobomber25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetCarp
Try again EA, Meriweather is STILL a FS and Chung is STILL a SS. Mike Wright is not a RE, he is a DT.
Really so why is Mike Wright starting at DE Monday against the Dolphins and why is Patrick Chung starting at FS?? The Boston Herald even had an article in the paper today about Mike Wright playing defense end and having to deal with Jake Long. Patrick Chung was moved to FS because in the Patriots defensive scheme that is one of the hardest positions to play and Bill Belichek relied on him more than Brown or Barrett.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2011, 12:37 PM   #92
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 12 Rosters Available Now, Online Franchise Rosters Mid to Late Next We

Quote:
Originally Posted by northface28
If its not EA's fault, who, exactly is at fault?
The Packers never have only 8 offensive lineman in fact it's very rare for any team to have that few, so I don't blame EA for making it where you have to have at least 9 o-lineman because almost every team has at least 9 in the NFL.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:01 PM   #93
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 12 Rosters Available Now, Online Franchise Rosters Mid to Late Next We

This might be a good poll question, but is the first roster update better than this one for franchises? It seems like there were more players in the first one. Kerry Collins was added, but I don't see Pat Williams and a few running backs. Sure they might now play, but still ...
Old 09-10-2011, 01:07 PM   #94
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by balcobomber25
With teams constantly making changes each and every day its Impossible for EA to get every single move exactly right. Its not an instantaneous process either, it takes a few days to make all the edits then they have there internal certifications they have to go through. I realize everyone wants the most accurate game possible but all the whining about one or two players missing most of them 3rd and 4th string players is just pathetic. I can tell most of you didn't grow up in the Atari, NES and Sega days when you had the rosters it was shipped with and that was that. All the time you spend complaining here, you could just make the changes yourseleves.
You do know what assuming does, right?

Twitter: DeyTukErJeobs

Old 09-10-2011, 01:11 PM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 4

When I start a franchise ROLB Von Miller is overall 97 on the Broncos but when I am not in franchise he is a 79?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2011, 01:21 PM   #96
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawisTheGameHhH
When I start a franchise ROLB Von Miller is overall 97 on the Broncos but when I am not in franchise he is a 79?
Have you tried multiple times to start a franchise? Might be a fluke. He's listed as 79 in my franchise.

By the way, I'm interested to get everyone's opinions on whether a franchise is better with the newest update or the first update.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »