Home

Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 8 Details, Available Now (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 8 Details, Available Now (360, PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2011, 06:06 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 8 Details, Available Now (360, PS3)

can anyone pls upload week 8 roster update für ps3 (europe)?

pleaseeeee
Old 10-31-2011, 09:29 AM   #18
Pro

Man Ive email , Tweeted the pictures to his feeds... I mean nothing... They keep over looking things ... but one things for sure EA Madden !2 Development team only takes care of their own fav teams ,Players ex. I mean Carson Palmer was signed the same day Reggie Wells #78 Guards/Tackle for the Panthers but he didnt make the update... Some more players where removed again in this update#8. Robert You keeps making the Franchise rosters stays in the FA pool. I just dont understand why they keep forgetting things , Plus is not like people arent bringing these issues up.Still no braids for #34 DeAngelo Williams C'mon man, Atlease Armanti Edwards got his update dreads removed if they can do it for Armanti why isnt being done for DeAngelo WTF!!!

Last edited by PanthersGM305; 10-31-2011 at 09:33 AM.
Old 10-31-2011, 11:29 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 7

Very upset that the injured players on IR are not in this release. many players were put on IR before Wednesdays roster cut off and still in the set.

I hope next Friday they put it back so I can start my season
Old 11-02-2011, 11:58 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 21

Hope the 9ers get some serious love this week..we have the 2nd best record and have played against the toughest schedule so far (based off strength of schedule).

Overall 87 is all fine and dandy, but when u look at the player ratings.....we have a lot of seriously underrated players..

Dashon Goldson needs a serious boost in speed and awareness. As well as our cbs. OLB A. Brooks needs his stats updated. Rookie OLB Aldon Smith just won Rookie of the month.

Offense is fine I guess, but our Center (who was a probowler these past couple of years) needs updated stats as well.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by realone504
DREW BREES IS STILL NOT 99OVL....Darren Sproles HAS THE MOST ALL PY IN THE NFL IS PLAYING WAY WITH 2 BETTER THIN CJ2K HE SHUD BE A 90OVL Y DID Devery Henderson GO DOWN
Because Aaron Rodgers is the best player in football, and Sproles really isn't all that special of a football player-he's fast & elusive but he's not an every down guy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2011, 12:48 PM   #22
Rookie

There's a reason they have separate 3rd down RB ratings & a kick return rating-to identify guys who aren't that great overall at their position but can do certain things very well.
Old 11-04-2011, 09:14 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeserik
Because Aaron Rodgers is the best player in football, and Sproles really isn't all that special of a football player-he's fast & elusive but he's not an every down guy.
Sproles isn"t all spiecial WHAT....dats like saying that Jerry Rice cant catch the ball.... an this saints team dont need a every down guy he still has more all purpose yards thin any 1 n the nfl.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »