Home

FBG Rated rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on FBG Rated rosters for PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-07-2013, 03:47 PM   #553
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FBG Rated rosters for PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
DCEBB has stated time and time again the formulas used to calculate the OVRs in Madden 13 and Madden 25 are different. This is why I put a halt to this project. DCEBB will be updating the ratings over the next few months to reflect the correct calculations. For now, this project is dead, as far as I can tell for the reasons you mentioned.
omg, i am about to scream

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE OVR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ACTUAL RATINGS ARE WRONG, LIKE BLOCKING CATCHING AND THINGS

MANY RATINGS WERE NOT CHANGED FROM EA TO FBG IN THE DOWNLOAD

SO LIKE ITS HALF FBG AND HALF EA lol

i even posted exact examples (there are thousands to choose from) and they are NOT due to any FBG 'adjustments', they simply were not changed from EAs rating to FBGs rating

holly mother of earth, you guys are thick :P

Last edited by DerekHupp; 10-07-2013 at 03:49 PM.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:15 PM   #554
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6

Like I said start your own thread and do your own updates. There is no denial. Your argument is pointless to me. Would you like me to look at it and correct it? Perhaps there was some issues when my partner used the editor to edit the ratings while I did them in game. Either way if you see an issue then fix it. I appreciate you making me aware of it but that's it. However coming in here complaining isn't changing anything. I'm sure what you referring to is a glitch anyway with the game. Something I have no control over. How about you take Eas latest roster and rerate everyone yourself. Then you could see certain limitations that the game has. Then you'll be happy!

Sent from my SPH-L710 now Free
Old 10-07-2013, 08:10 PM   #555
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazelore
Like I said start your own thread and do your own updates. There is no denial. Your argument is pointless to me. Would you like me to look at it and correct it? Perhaps there was some issues when my partner used the editor to edit the ratings while I did them in game. Either way if you see an issue then fix it. I appreciate you making me aware of it but that's it. However coming in here complaining isn't changing anything. I'm sure what you referring to is a glitch anyway with the game. Something I have no control over. How about you take Eas latest roster and rerate everyone yourself. Then you could see certain limitations that the game has. Then you'll be happy!

Sent from my SPH-L710 now Free
So the fact that nearly half the ratings (blocking is a big one as are injury and fatigue) are either unchanged from EA or so far off of FBG that it is not possibly a 'roster update'...they are all glitches?

You do deny it, i try to point out that it is a train wreck...i even used some very specific examples for you to use as references, and you say 'i dont know what your are talking about' and 'go make your own'

I was just trying to help, but honestly there are too many errors,
and i am not talking within 5 or so points, many are 20-30 or more off, esp blocking ratings for non linemen and injury ratings, in some cases though its position specific ratings that are way off
example; both roddy white and julio jones have 91 spec catch, when should be 46 and 56... (just 2 quick examples not the only ones)

and again, i am NOT speaking of any overrall ratings... :P
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2013, 08:34 PM   #556
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekHupp
So the fact that nearly half the ratings (blocking is a big one as are injury and fatigue) are either unchanged from EA or so far off of FBG that it is not possibly a 'roster update'...they are all glitches?

You do deny it, i try to point out that it is a train wreck...i even used some very specific examples for you to use as references, and you say 'i dont know what your are talking about' and 'go make your own'

I was just trying to help, but honestly there are too many errors,
and i am not talking within 5 or so points, many are 20-30 or more off, esp blocking ratings for non linemen and injury ratings, in some cases though its position specific ratings that are way off
example; both roddy white and julio jones have 91 spec catch, when should be 46 and 56... (just 2 quick examples not the only ones)

and again, i am NOT speaking of any overrall ratings... :P
Then start your own thread. Why continue this back and forth? You seem like you just want the last word or want him to admit something. Who cares. Just do what you want and start a new thread.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:02 PM   #557
MVP

DCEBB2001's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
DCEBB has stated time and time again the formulas used to calculate the OVRs in Madden 13 and Madden 25 are different. This is why I put a halt to this project. DCEBB will be updating the ratings over the next few months to reflect the correct calculations. For now, this project is dead, as far as I can tell for the reasons you mentioned.
The attributes will not be changing this year. I am not going to update the attributes until all of the player audits are complete, of which I am about 47% done. You may as well continue considering that no attributes will be changed in the months ahead.

And as for this whole "accuracy" argument, if you are claiming that the rosters are rated per the FBG website and someone can prove that they are not, then these are not "FBG" style rosters, IMO.

Perhaps the best thing to do would be correcting them, after all, I am not changing any attributes for at least a couple of months...may as well get them straight, right?
NFL Scout
www.nfldraftscout.com/members

Petition to EA for FBG Ratings:
https://www.change.org/p/ea-sports-t...bers-index-php
Old 10-07-2013, 10:25 PM   #558
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEBB2001
The attributes will not be changing this year. I am not going to update the attributes until all of the player audits are complete, of which I am about 47% done. You may as well continue considering that no attributes will be changed in the months ahead.

And as for this whole "accuracy" argument, if you are claiming that the rosters are rated per the FBG website and someone can prove that they are not, then these are not "FBG" style rosters, IMO.

Perhaps the best thing to do would be correcting them, after all, I am not changing any attributes for at least a couple of months...may as well get them straight, right?
Thank you lol

You say what im trying to say in a much better way

Even though it may take awhile, i look forward to the big update to FBG
Old 10-08-2013, 05:59 AM   #559
Rookie

Incendiary's Arena

OVR: 1

the reason some rating are not to FBG is because Blaze edited in game for the teams he did. And in game you can't edit things that don't effect that players rating. Like Blocking stats on Defensive players. And unless I just didn't see it you can't edit Injury, Stamina, or Toughness with the editor.

You want to fix it then fix it. Just don't give him a hard time about it. Be happy he gave you a base roster to start from.

Last edited by Incendiary; 10-08-2013 at 06:01 AM.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:15 AM   #560
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incendiary
the reason some rating are not to FBG is because Blaze edited in game for the teams he did. And in game you can't edit things that don't effect that players rating. Like Blocking stats on Defensive players. And unless I just didn't see it you can't edit Injury, Stamina, or Toughness with the editor.

You want to fix it then fix it. Just don't give him a hard time about it. Be happy he gave you a base roster to start from.

This is incorrect, it takes 3 seconds to edit all the ratings vs position specific, scroll over and change the position.

Easiest way is HB, P/K and any defensive back position
Those 3 positions will show ALL ratings.

And if you would have actually read my post you would see that even position specific ratings are incorrect aswell

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »