Home

Metallicarl's 1972 Madden 25 PS3 Roster

This is a discussion on Metallicarl's 1972 Madden 25 PS3 Roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2013, 10:55 AM   #9
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Metallicarl's 1972 Madden 25 PS3 Roster

Wow. Carl awesome job so far. I look forward to the completed project. Trying to go 17-0 again with my beloved Dolphins will be a treat!!!!

Thank you so much.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-28-2013, 11:10 AM   #10
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzoutiger
Hi Carl,

Your roster is wonderful. As usual you create a standard of excellence and realism that is unmatched. But one question.... When I play exhibition games the announcer says the names of modern players, not the classic ones who are in the game. Any idea what I am doing wrong..

Thanks
Thanks Mizzou, glad you like them. Unfortunately you arent doing anything wrong...its not possible to get the game to not recognize the modern players. If there was any way to change it I would. I think I read somewhere you can turn off the announcing crew and the stadium announcer wont say the names, maybe someone knows for sure.
Old 12-28-2013, 01:03 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicarl
Thanks Mizzou, glad you like them. Unfortunately you arent doing anything wrong...its not possible to get the game to not recognize the modern players. If there was any way to change it I would. I think I read somewhere you can turn off the announcing crew and the stadium announcer wont say the names, maybe someone knows for sure.
Thanks Carl I'll try that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2013, 03:06 PM   #12
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf16
Very excited for this Carl! Do you know if these rosters will be able to be used in connected franchise?
Just tried to start a connected franchise with these and it says "no files found, error". Does anybody know what edits will prevent rosters from being used? Bummer EA!!

Edit: Im stupid, I was trying to resume a connected franchise but hadnt started one yet. Loaded roster and it is working fine!!!

Last edited by metallicarl; 12-28-2013 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Im an idiot :)
Old 12-28-2013, 05:33 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Just tried to start a connected franchise with these and it says "no files found, error". Does anybody know what edits will prevent rosters from being used? Bummer EA!!

Edit: Im stupid, I was trying to resume a connected franchise but hadnt started one yet. Loaded roster and it is working fine!!!
Carl, have you made anymore updates up to this point?And, if so have you uploaded it?
Old 12-28-2013, 05:33 PM   #14
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

Updated the file, edits include:
-equipment changes for: AFC East, NFC North
-Many, many attribute changes
-Fixed 10 custom heads that were causing helmet/facemask issues
-added Joe Kapp as free agent
-changed skin tones/faces/removed dreads for AFC east, NFC North

Will be another update in 3 or 4 days
Old 12-28-2013, 05:45 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Updated the file, edits include:
-equipment changes for: AFC East, NFC North
-Many, many attribute changes
-Fixed 10 custom heads that were causing helmet/facemask issues
-added Joe Kapp as free agent
-changed skin tones/faces/removed dreads for AFC east, NFC North

Will be another update in 3 or 4 days
You go Carl! That's what i'm talking about....not keeping the community on hold.I will be downloading tonight. Wanted to ask you for a favor though, any kind of way to lesson some years to high profile players...such as ted hendricks and such? the reason why i ask this is because i am going to sim 1 or 2 seasons to move teams back to outdoor stadiums and relocate some to try and match the era.Trying to keep some players from retiring before i have had a chance to experience them. thanks guy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2013, 06:07 PM   #16
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac747
You go Carl! That's what i'm talking about....not keeping the community on hold.I will be downloading tonight. Wanted to ask you for a favor though, any kind of way to lesson some years to high profile players...such as ted hendricks and such? the reason why i ask this is because i am going to sim 1 or 2 seasons to move teams back to outdoor stadiums and relocate some to try and match the era.Trying to keep some players from retiring before i have had a chance to experience them. thanks guy
I haven't checked out the connected franchise much but if it lets you create players in the offseason you could just write down who retired and then create them. If that doesn't work, PM me a list of players and I'll see what I can do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »