Home

Blue Ninja's madden 12 all-madden "franchise mode" slider

This is a discussion on Blue Ninja's madden 12 all-madden "franchise mode" slider within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-02-2011, 02:04 PM   #17
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Blue Ninja's madden 12 all-madden "franchise mode" slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert429
Those sound like good changes.
I've played 3 games in franchise and stats in each of those 3 games differ significantly. Pretty good so far tho. So maybe I need to play more and see how it goes.
Old 09-02-2011, 04:58 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0
I would add that there is a cap on sliders before they switch to custom all-pro. I added a few points to pass rush and it became all-pro, I crushed the CPU. Then I took off like 3 points and it became all-madden and got destroyed.

A different thread said the limit was 75 total points but I think the number is different this year.
Old 09-02-2011, 05:22 PM   #19
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert429
I would add that there is a cap on sliders before they switch to custom all-pro. I added a few points to pass rush and it became all-pro, I crushed the CPU. Then I took off like 3 points and it became all-madden and got destroyed.

A different thread said the limit was 75 total points but I think the number is different this year.
That's interesting. Let me know if you find out what it is. It was 75 or lower. At least in M11. You could tell by the speed of kick meter.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:04 PM   #20
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

New update is up.

raised "Run Reaction" by 5, lowered "tackling" by 5.

Simply the defender will play better by hitting the gap quicker, and secondary recognize the run and break out of their assignment to pursue the ball carrier even when the defense called the Zone defense. Draw plays will still be very effective when called right.

Little more broken tackles and higher chance of missed tackle on the open field but with higher reaction time, less chance of running in open field. Most importantly CBs tackling less effectively, which is for better.
Old 09-05-2011, 03:44 PM   #21
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

I will upload box scores from my Cowboys franchise when I can. If anybody using this slider and could upload some of theirs that'd be great. It could give me more ideas for tweaking this for better. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2011, 04:18 PM   #22
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

Just posted my theory on "speed threshold"
Old 09-05-2011, 08:20 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey blue,

Im currently using your sliders for a cpu vs. Cpu franchise and am kinda diggin um....

How are your stats in regards to sacks? Im seeing a tad too many in sprctator mode.

Any suggestions? And are you even seeing the same thing in coach mode?

Thanks!
Old 09-05-2011, 08:34 PM   #24
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTyner
Hey blue,

Im currently using your sliders for a cpu vs. Cpu franchise and am kinda diggin um....

How are your stats in regards to sacks? Im seeing a tad too many in sprctator mode.

Any suggestions? And are you even seeing the same thing in coach mode?

Thanks!
Yea definitely. Just up "pass blk to 5". You're probably getting sacks from blown blocking assignment. I thought I was just getting sacks because my players were on hot streaks but starting to think that maybe that's not the case (I had another person to tell me maybe tehere was a little too much sacks. If its not enough then lower "pass rush to 30". This slider should work for CPU vs CPU also.

Thanks for the feedback, I need more of these so I could make this slider as good as I can.

Last edited by Blue Ninja; 09-05-2011 at 08:44 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »