Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2013, 09:47 PM   #833
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

I guess the injury rating is showing up with fatigue? Just knocked Jake locker out, injury tbd. After 5 carries for 26 yards CJ2K tore his labrum and is out for 4 weeks. Locker had 2 carries for 8 yards. There were 3 rushes and an incomplete pass between the sack that injured him and him running for two yards and getting tackle. Let's see what the injury is.

And with CPU FGA at 25 and FGP at 45, same for me. Bironas has missed a 52 yarder and made a 36.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:59 PM   #834
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

Rashard mendenhall just fumbled for the 2nd time! The said I shoudlve benched him after the first time lol. This was at the end of a nic draw play where I went up the middle and spin to the outside away from defenders. But McCarthy jumped on my back and then mccourty hits me and knocks him off. On my way down I drop the ball. Looks like his knee might've been down but dam he's coughing it up.

Looks like you got a shootout on your hands. Brady did throw for 400 yards against me. Right now I'm Cardinals against Titans and its halfway into the 3rd. They have 176 total yards, locker 17/25 126. Greene 9 for 23. Im leading 14-3. I'm riding Fitzgerald and am 20/25 for 236 yards with palmer. But I've thrown 3 interceptions. One was just stupid. Other two I tried to force balls in. I locked into one guy instead and looking off. Unfortunately Peterson has dropped two INTs in the end zone. That could've killed those field goal attempts. So yes my 5 turnovers are spoiling solid offensive production but my defense is stepping up. Titans lost their run game without Johnson. Locker has done decent but I've forced him into some bad throws. His poor accuracy shows.

Actually it was overturned so 4 turnovers. Only 1 fumble. I'm in the red zone with 6 min left in third. I tried to throw a goal line fade, that's the play name to Fitz from the 4 yard line. But he gets jammed and can't get off right away. Its only a one step drop so I backup another step but the online is backing up into me and Palmers arm hits one and the ball falls short. Prolly should've lobed it sooner but FG time.

Last edited by wordtobigbird; 11-09-2013 at 10:04 PM.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:04 PM   #835
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

I'm 14-14 at the half Vikings v Titans. Freeman and Locker seem less accurate for sure. I was 52% with freeman. I contained Johnson really good then he used his good RB vision rating and cute back on a play and took it 50+ yards to the house.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2013, 10:09 PM   #836
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

do you use spotlight receiver? Try it put against Julian Thomas. And focus your plays on him since you only control DE. I would just try to cover him myself and make Manning go elsewhere.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:13 PM   #837
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I'm 14-14 at the half Vikings v Titans. Freeman and Locker seem less accurate for sure. I was 52% with freeman. I contained Johnson really good then he used his good RB vision rating and cute back on a play and took it 50+ yards to the house.
Lockers out and Rusty Smith is turrrible. Already taken 2 sacks and threw one way out of bounds lol. Locker didn't take any sacks, maybe one.

Just gave him all inday to throw and he threw it late on a crossing route right to a cb waiting in cover 2. Poor titans fans.

Crowd is booing. Fitz gets a TD catch. From the slot on a curl 10 yards out. Caught it at the 2 and muscled in. Titans d missed an assignment or something on their zone shpudlve manned up. 31-3 Cardinals.

Last edited by wordtobigbird; 11-09-2013 at 10:18 PM.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:23 PM   #838
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

Wow as I'm talking shi about Rusty he drive down the field on me. Passes of 11, 12 and 33 yards with two drops in between. I was blitzing like crazy and nothing got through. Titans oline is holding up. But they aren't scoring 21 unanswered in 9 min lol
Old 11-09-2013, 10:24 PM   #839
MVP

GJD23's Arena

OVR: 0

Damn you guys are actually getting some good numbers, I don't know what's wrong with me! Lol.

Finished the game in Denver, won 41-31. Ugh!

We had 445 yards total offense, Denver had 537.
272 rushing yards vs Denver 30.
173 passing yards vs Denver 507 (???)
1st downs, 20-27.
Turnovers 1 vs 3 (Manning threw 3 picks, one late in the 4th into the endzone).
We were 7-7 in the red zone, lol. Denver as 5-8.
No penalties at all in this game. Very weird.
Possession time was good, 31:08 for PHI and 28:52 for DEN.

If that's not out of wack enough for you, check these out...

Passing
Manning 41/52 for 543 yards, 2 TD's, 2 INT's.
Foles 14/19 for 173 yards, 1 INT.

Rushing
Moreno 6/30 for 2 touchdowns.
McCoy 37/237 for 5 touchdowns (3 of them were on the goal line).

Receiving
Julius Thomas 13/180/0
Demaryius Thomas 11/114/0
Wes Welker 9/140/2
Eric Decker 7/106/0
DeSean Jackson 4/97/0
Riley Cooper 4/51/0

Defensive
Ihenacho had 9 tackles.
Fletcher Cox had 2 sacks, PHI as a team had 5 sacks vs DEN 0.
Brandon Boykin had 2 INT's, one of them was the last play of the game on a hail mary from Manning.

So as you can see it's pretty all over the place but I could see serious potential with them. I think toning down the threshold would limit a lot of those huge plays and in turn limit the yards/scoring, but apart from those huge plays the rest of the game did play pretty solid.

I'll have another game in a minute against the Saints or someone with a high octane offense and I'll drop threshold to 0 and see what happens.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:31 PM   #840
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

BTW I play 15 min qtr 18 sec accelerated clock. That doesn't look too bad to me though. Look how many times he threw it. He threw a bunch of INTS thought but manning could throw for 500 yards if the defense doesn't do anything to stop him. I'm more concerned about the INTs. I like that the CPU can pass.

McCoy had a monster game. I've only used steelers rb and the cardinals and mjd has got nothing on McCoy. 6.5ypc is a really good game. You didn't have to use your backup RB? How was his stamina? I hope youre not using any option stuff.

Mendehall has broken ribs after 23 carries for 106 long of 16. Williams just fumbled with me holding truck stick up trying to get extra yards. He has ten carries for 27 yards.

Also I'm using TakeThatEA rosters if you want to try those. Accurate with edits and missing players added and all of that.

Last edited by wordtobigbird; 11-09-2013 at 10:37 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »