Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-15-2013, 03:55 PM   #473
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

what tweaks can I make to help myself as it seems the CPU drives up and down the field rather easily and their WR are always way open.
Old 09-15-2013, 04:12 PM   #474
Just started!

Im new to this, but ive always came to this website for sliders for the past 3 years. With charters sliders, does it seem like the players are moving a little slower than all-madden? Is this from the sliders? What is the preferred way of putting the sliders in on Offline connected franchise? I started my franchise then went to the sliders in the settings and put them in. Is this the same as downloading them? Thanks
Old 09-15-2013, 04:21 PM   #475
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Thanks man. The reason I almost didn't do sliders this year and last is because I have a full time job, a wife and two kids. Sliders can be time consuming and I will not put video games above my family. I found some time and glad I could do my part.
I hear ya bud, family always comes first. I have a wife and four kids and when they're home I rarely have time to even look at the 360. BUT, I'm retired due to a work injury, the kids have school and the wife works. That leaves all kinds of time during the day for me to......play
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2013, 04:25 PM   #476
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleetus
what tweaks can I make to help myself as it seems the CPU drives up and down the field rather easily and their WR are always way open.
Are you playing with sliders set to anything or just playing all-pro/all-madden? From what you are saying, I would try setting cpu QB acc setting to 31, and player Interceptions to 47. I think you will find the cpu will throw a few more errant passes and you will intercept a few more balls and bat down a few more balls on D. I also have my pass coverage at 31. You can also lower the cpu pass blocking so that you get a better pass rush. Seems to need to be set at 20 to get a decent rush.
Old 09-15-2013, 04:43 PM   #477
Rookie

Great Sliders settings thanks man. Should we expect to see a fair amount penalties called with EA default settings along with your sliders ?
Old 09-15-2013, 05:25 PM   #478
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd2moore
Great Sliders settings thanks man. Should we expect to see a fair amount penalties called with EA default settings along with your sliders ?
You will very rarely see penalties. It's a shame that the penalty sliders affect gameplay. Also a shame that the penalty portion of Madden has been neglected for so long.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:44 PM   #479
Pro

Troopershorty51's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I downloaded the ones EA put up and they were right. Are you 360 or PS3? The OP is updated
I'm on PS3, I may have just messed something up when I did it but it doesn't really matter as I have the sliders listed on the front page and they are playing excellently.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:46 PM   #480
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleetus
Are your DB's and defense very good? You can raise user pass reaction if you need to

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »