Home

Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-19-2013, 10:45 PM   #665
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
Jarod congrats on Baby #2 , Talked to you last i think when u had Baby #1 Keep Maddening Bro
This is actually my 3rd kid.. I have an 11 year old son too and I had my baby girl last August. She's 13 months now. She's the one you are talking about from last year. Her and my newborn were born around the time when Madden dropped. But thanks man! It's been a blessing. I should be able to jump back in the lab this weekend. .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2013, 06:05 AM   #666
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
What's up man? It's been a while. I see you are still riding strong with my sliders starting back when I first came on here with my Madden 11 sliders..

Are you using the new updates where I have the USER INTs at 25?
yeah user ints at 25, it isn't TOO bad but just a few too many games where i get 2-3 ints.

Yeah using your sliders for years now ^_^ kept me playing madden every year from sept through to august
Old 09-20-2013, 10:58 AM   #667
Pro

NBA Bound25's Arena

OVR: 9

I have a question. I am in a CFM with other users and I was wondering what I should have the reaction time on with the pass coverage at 0? Also great sliders btw! I am trying to combine yours and Charter's and see what is best.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:44 PM   #668
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA Bound25
I have a question. I am in a CFM with other users and I was wondering what I should have the reaction time on with the pass coverage at 0? Also great sliders btw! I am trying to combine yours and Charter's and see what is best.
I think you will get a great balance with my full USER defense. Your defenders react the way they are suppose to with the reactiom at 50 and you get a balance amount of INTs with the slider at 25.. Let me know what you end up going with..
Old 09-20-2013, 01:00 PM   #669
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariarch
yeah user ints at 25, it isn't TOO bad but just a few too many games where i get 2-3 ints.

Yeah using your sliders for years now ^_^ kept me playing madden every year from sept through to august
You should just wait and see what the stats at the end of the season look like before adjusting the sliders. I think the INTs are straight at 25..
Old 09-20-2013, 01:32 PM   #670
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

Hey Jarodd, im back, finally upgraded on time. Eventhough i was Red off Green def in 13, ill go Green off/def. Just to see how it plays. It seems like the computer gets a lil bit smarter ever year.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:48 PM   #671
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylorlenart
Hey Jarodd, im back, finally upgraded on time. Eventhough i was Red off Green def in 13, ill go Green off/def. Just to see how it plays. It seems like the computer gets a lil bit smarter ever year.
Cool let me know how it goes..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2013, 04:04 PM   #672
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

Ok, i just started a CCM. I am the owner of the Miami Dolphins, soon to be the Los Angeles Aftersocks. I'm relocating for a better market. I also fantasy drafted. I'm glad this feature is back. Like i said in my previous post i was going to start out on green off/def. Here's my week 1 game

I clearly just owned the browns, my question is should i raise the sliders to red now or play a couple more games and see if i continue to do well. In madden 13 i was Red off Green def.

Last edited by tylorlenart; 09-20-2013 at 04:11 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »