Home

XxKidVxX Madden 15 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on XxKidVxX Madden 15 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-29-2014, 09:21 AM   #17
Rookie

xxkidvxx's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: XxKidVxX Madden 15 All Madden Sliders

I'm almost 100% positive that the intentional grounding slider has an effect on cpu QB play. Couple more games of testing, and then an update.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:34 AM   #18
Rookie

emark182's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxkidvxx
I'm almost 100% positive that the intentional grounding slider has an effect on cpu QB play. Couple more games of testing, and then an update.
Do you know if the stats for non-user teams in career mode are reflective of the quarter length you select, or is it always based off of 15 minutes?
Old 08-29-2014, 11:00 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

I feel i'm being sacked a lot of my passes seem to be extremely inaccurate at times.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:21 PM   #20
Rookie

xxkidvxx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddenman01
I feel i'm being sacked a lot of my passes seem to be extremely inaccurate at times.
I'm entering week 12 as the Washington Redskins in my CFM. Robert Griffin is 62% complete thru 10 games. 18 td and 11 int. I'm going for real stats at the end of the day with these.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:22 PM   #21
Rookie

xxkidvxx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by emark182
Do you know if the stats for non-user teams in career mode are reflective of the quarter length you select, or is it always based off of 15 minutes?

I'm not 100% positive but I don't thing user quarter time affects cpu games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 12:34 PM   #22
Rookie

No Wayy Andre's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxkidvxx
I'm entering week 12 as the Washington Redskins in my CFM. Robert Griffin is 62% complete thru 10 games. 18 td and 11 int. I'm going for real stats at the end of the day with these.
I'm with you there. It sucks because it's difficult to replicate realistic stats in Madden without cheating against yourself like having QB throw widely inaccurate throws sometimes or WRs dropping easy balls. Otherwise shredding the defense for 500 yards on 90% passing would be too easy.

Real frustrating when the inaccurate throws happen in the clutch though. Sometimes I have drives where I go 3-and-out or even 4-and-out because of dropped passes or ridiculous inaccurate throws. It's the only way for realistic stats though.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:57 PM   #23
Rookie

Yeah, I dont think it can ever be truly perfect.
Old 08-29-2014, 03:17 PM   #24
Rookie

For the accuracy, I feel like it made a HUGE difference what QB was used. Playing as the Texans with Ryan Fitzpatrick, I threw 5 INTs with throws that I really couldn't help how bad they were. After that frustration, I switched over to the Broncos and Manning and I felt like he could complete any pass. The WRs played better on the Broncos, and Peyton Manning was so much easier to use. I still threw 2 picks with Manning but those were just stupid throws on my part. I think user run blocking should be a little higher, as I couldn't ever get more than 4 yards on runs, with Foster or Ball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »