Home

The First Official Feature For Madden NFL 10!

This is a discussion on The First Official Feature For Madden NFL 10! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2009, 09:58 PM   #353
Rookie

OVR: 22
GAMEPLAY
- New Context-Sensitive Controls
- Controls for jump ball ( o for jump ^ for catch, x for tip button, L1 for jocking for position, etc. same for defense)
- Ratings such as field awareness will affect these situations... as well as physique of the players
- Make field larger - When passing, QB's with high awareness can see entire field, bad awareness limits field of vison for receivers, awareness also leans camera to open receivers
- provide better AI on BOTH sides of the ball (defensive teammates can cover and intercept, linemen can block and pancake, etc)
Old 03-02-2009, 10:00 PM   #354
Rookie

OVR: 22
some one posted:
Why are people putting wishlist ideas in this thread?

And sausage replied:
I don't know, I was wondering the same thing. I guess they can't find it on the front page of the forum.

....Good point.....
Old 03-05-2009, 04:13 AM   #355
Rookie

thesicnessnz's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: The First Official Feature For Madden NFL 10!

No more hit stick! its the worst thing in madden, every hit is over exage!!! i dont mind using the hit stick as the tackle button but only big tacklers should make big tackles i.e little db's absolutely killing big rb's is bs.Better statistic recording i.e half sacks,tackle assists.Something needs to be done about the goddamn glicthing on players, there needs to be some sort of collision animation. i.e running backs dont stand behind the o-line glitching getting stuck they either push off or dig in to the gaps i.e play 2k5.Also somethings not quite right with the player to field size ratio.you just cant seem to find gaps to make those extra yards.there crap loads more but im lazy and its late.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2009, 07:01 AM   #356
All Star

OVR: 33

GTFO. No one wants to hear your crappy ideas.

Discuss the first official feature, and not your ideas that no one else likes.

/Rant Over.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:09 PM   #357
Rookie

OVR: 1

what i wont is superstar mode to be as real as possible they need to go more in depth with a rookie superstar like when they first get in the game they way the draft pick and what collage there from and after the game they should be intervied by reporters and if there hot the will bee able to do movies endorsments and go on espn
Old 03-31-2009, 06:29 PM   #358
Rookie

Can you PLEASE bring back the helmets popping off! i dont understand why you took it off in the first place everytime it happend it would just hipe me up! if you get a big hit on someone their helmet should pop off.. if it doesent it doesent really mean anything i think this would be simple to put back in the game and it makes a BIG diffrence! Thanks!! you can reply to me at [email protected]
Old 03-31-2009, 06:38 PM   #359
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mofficial
Ok.... first and foremost, I AM A DIEHARD MADDEN FAN!!! I LOVE MADDEN.... WILL CAMP OUT FOR IT, BOUGHT THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY ADDITION (with a teenager's budget =]) and all! there have been many good additions to the game... and some not so good. I have compiled a list of many great ideas i have come across and think that the madden community as a whole would appreciate.
Madden Changes

New Ratings
- New Passing ratings
- More variety in players and ratings (30 - 40 being bad, 50-60 being ok, 70 - 80 being good, and 90+ being amazing)
- Have rating awareness (Catch awareness, field awareness, blocking awareness, passing awareness, etc.)
- Have ratings MEAN SOMETHING (actually feel and distinguish between ratings)
- Have new position-specific ratings for ALL players (have stiff-arm strength, have footwork, have QB elusiveness, etc.)
- Have size and weight affect ratings and physics of game (linemen should not be able to dive the same as db's or line backers, they should not be able to catch HB's and WR's from behind easily. Have leg size a component of run power, etc.)

- WEAPONS
- Have them reserved for the cream of the crop (quick receiver shouldn't be able to be covered that well except with a shutdown corner)
- Have actual roles (deep threat, scrambler/ 2nd chance creator, goalline back, power defensive lineman, etc.)
- Have tendencies for entire teams according to their playbook, weapons, personnel, coach, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tygrant56
what i wont is superstar mode to be as real as possible they need to go more in depth with a rookie superstar like when they first get in the game they way the draft pick and what collage there from and after the game they should be intervied by reporters and if there hot the will bee able to do movies endorsments and go on espn
Quote:
Originally Posted by willio619
Can you PLEASE bring back the helmets popping off! i dont understand why you took it off in the first place everytime it happend it would just hipe me up! if you get a big hit on someone their helmet should pop off.. if it doesent it doesent really mean anything i think this would be simple to put back in the game and it makes a BIG diffrence! Thanks!! you can reply to me at [email protected]
wishlist forum maybe?
Old 04-15-2009, 12:26 PM   #360
Rookie

iill like 2 see player excited if they just won the super bowl or shock because they just loss the game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »