Home

Madden NFL 10 Blog - Improvements to QB Position

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Blog - Improvements to QB Position within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-24-2009, 09:01 PM   #193
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: New Madden NFL 10 blog post - QB improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
Ian...I hope you took his comment seriously. The man does have a point. lets not get too carried away with all the positivity...There is still many years of disappointment festering in those loyal fans that have waited...waited..and waited and...Well you get my drift.

I think what you guys are doing is great and much needed but I'm still not getting my hopes up too high...There have been too many disappointing Madden years to put myself through that again. As much respect as I have for EA, Madden and Tiburon I just want to say I think everything you guys are doing to include this community in the process is great...But at the same time those of us older posters and consumers who have 20+ Madden years under our belt or those of us who were early adopters and supporters of next gen from the git go may be hard pressed to crown Ian's Madden team the savior.

I don't want to sound ungrateful but I need to see marked improvement. Procedural Awareness and all these other fancy names...In the great words of Jim Mora mean "Diddly Poo" if the gameplay is not overhauled and tightened up...Good luck my friends and I will remain hopeful and optimistic for Madden 2010

Keep up the good work though.

Oh..BTW would you mind reviewing and commenting on this thread http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-pre-play.html

Last edited by dat swag; 02-24-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:32 PM   #194
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat swag
Ian...I hope you took his comment seriously. The man does have a point. lets not get too carried away with all the positivity...There is still many years of disappointment festering in those loyal fans that have waited...waited..and waited and...Well you get my drift.

I think what you guys are doing is great and much needed but I'm still not getting my hopes up too high...There have been too many disappointing Madden years to put myself through that again. As much respect as I have for EA, Madden and Tiburon I just want to say I think everything you guys are doing to include this community in the process is great...But at the same time those of us older posters and consumers who have 20+ Madden years under our belt or those of us who were early adopters and supporters of next gen from the git go may be hard pressed to crown Ian's Madden team the savior.

I don't want to sound ungrateful but I need to see marked improvement. Procedural Awareness and all these other fancy names...In the great words of Jim Mora mean "Diddly Poo" if the gameplay is not overhauled and tightened up...Good luck my friends and I will remain hopeful and optimistic for Madden 2010

Keep up the good work though.

Oh..BTW would you mind reviewing and commenting on this thread http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-pre-play.html
The guy was honestly trolling. It didn't deserve any better response than what it got.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:35 PM   #195
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog - Improvements to QB Position

best at the short passes is philip rivers hands down . he is one behind cutler off the play action pass as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2009, 09:39 PM   #196
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf
The guy was honestly trolling. It didn't deserve any better response than what it got.
lol. It's sad that you guys feel that way. I'm sorry my response wasn't all positive, so because of that I'm trolling? Having an opinion that doesn't go with the status quo isn't trolling.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:55 PM   #197
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers 24/7
lol. It's sad that you guys feel that way. I'm sorry my response wasn't all positive, so because of that I'm trolling? Having an opinion that doesn't go with the status quo isn't trolling.

I don't feel it was trolling, but I don't feel it was the appropriate place to bring up other issues you have.

I know you already know that, though.

Like someone else said, Ian asked along with other posters for a wish list forum and the mods made one.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:46 PM   #198
MVP

teambayern's Arena

OVR: 20
Ian, you could be the savior of this wayward franchise. I was impressed by your involvement in the forums and like what I see here. Keep up the good work. Right now, AFp2k8 is ahead of Madden in the gampleay department, but it's good to see you taking their lead on things and going past them on others. Please make Madden sim again.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:53 PM   #199
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog - Improvements to QB Position

Im really happy to see how the Guys at EA are approaching Madden for 2010.

They are really listening to our ideas and utilizing them with their own ideas.

Man it can really happen a true sim football game on the next gen system.

Keep up the great work EA!!!!!
Old 02-24-2009, 11:41 PM   #200
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I don't feel it was trolling, but I don't feel it was the appropriate place to bring up other issues you have.

I know you already know that, though.

Like someone else said, Ian asked along with other posters for a wish list forum and the mods made one.
I agree. Your post was kinda out of place. That's the first thing I thought when I read it. You are correct that there's a ways to go before we get true sim, but Ian and Co. didn't say this was the end of their announcements. For all you know, after they are finished with the game, it could be the greatest sim game ever. I know that's a longshot, but it could happen. This was a significant announcement and everyone was enjoying the moment and you had to go call the cops to the party.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »