Home

Madden NFL 10: Break a Big Record, You Won't Be Disappointed

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10: Break a Big Record, You Won't Be Disappointed within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2009, 12:23 PM   #97
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Madden NFL 10: Break a Big Record, You Won't Be Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by arichzona
Why do people feel that if a guy has a monster year that he should jump from say, an 80 to a 98? A lot of guys in real life have one great year and then suck for the remainder of their career. That said - even though we all know that Ian is again probably lying, he stated clearly CAREER records of Emmit or Rice. NOT one game or one year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arichzona
Wow. That does sound special! If nothing really happens I think Ian should seek some patholgical liar treatment.
Just a reminder:
VIP's
You will notice we have many VIP's who post here, designated by their name in a purple color. Many of them are game developers or guests at Operation Sports. They are to be respected at all times, and any disrespect or attacks will be met with an instant and permanent ban. Let me repeat that: THERE ARE NO INFRACTIONS WHEN DEALING WITH VIP'S. If you want to interact with our VIP's, you are to keep the discussion mature and in a professional manner. Any type of attack will not be tolerated.

These kind of attack will get you banned. Please don't do it.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Old 10-29-2009, 12:38 PM   #98
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

I understand the respect issue and calling someone a liar can be offensive, but is Operation Sports turning into a advertising only site. I mean it seems like any question can be turned into a infraction. The game is has been out since august and a simple yes or no response to all these issues would stop many of the issues on this site alone. If these VIP's are active on this site and read the posts why is there no answer. I understand that it benefits OS for VIP's to be here but are there any responsibilities asked of the VIP's. I understand the overwhelming amount of questions asked by members here can be a little overboard. Again I am not trying to be arguementive or rude just asking.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:03 PM   #99
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake62505
I understand the respect issue and calling someone a liar can be offensive, but is Operation Sports turning into a advertising only site. I mean it seems like any question can be turned into a infraction. The game is has been out since august and a simple yes or no response to all these issues would stop many of the issues on this site alone. If these VIP's are active on this site and read the posts why is there no answer. I understand that it benefits OS for VIP's to be here but are there any responsibilities asked of the VIP's. I understand the overwhelming amount of questions asked by members here can be a little overboard. Again I am not trying to be arguementive or rude just asking.
No problem. Those weren't simple questions,they were insults and they will not be tolerated at OS. As far as getting questions answered by the Dev's...It's up to them. They are not required to answer anything. if you want further answers PM me. Thanks.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Old 10-29-2009, 02:35 PM   #100
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Per Ian's Twitter...

So someone did and was disapointted.

What now?
Old 10-29-2009, 02:47 PM   #101
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackdog
No problem. Those weren't simple questions,they were insults and they will not be tolerated at OS. As far as getting questions answered by the Dev's...It's up to them. They are not required to answer anything. if you want further answers PM me. Thanks.
No problem I was not talking about those two I know they were insults I was just speaking generally. Also, thanks for the warning those two posts are breaking the general rules of the TOS.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »