Home

BONUS Madden NFL 10 Blog: USAF Thunderbirds

This is a discussion on BONUS Madden NFL 10 Blog: USAF Thunderbirds within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2009, 08:07 PM   #81
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: BONUS Madden 10 blog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
I can hook it up to certain stadiums if you want it. I already have Jags and Bucs getting random flyovers in Play Now and Franchise games...I have heard Chiefs and Bears as well.

Anyone else? I need to know by like tonight.
thanks a ton IAN but no pun intended, the NY Jets actually have Jets fly over for every home opener and big games. Possibly you can give it to the Jets and if you havent already, make it for their home opener as well. Even if you cant, I applaud your job done thus far. Can't wait for E3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2009, 08:08 PM   #82
Pro

droopizzle34's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: BONUS Madden NFL 10 Blog: USAF Thunderbirds

Quote:
This is actually more where I'm leaning currently. Though accurate that there are flyovers for most all open stadiums in many games, we are going for more of a broadcast feel rather than a "you're there" feel, so if we show it all the time it will not be special at all during the big games. Networks don't often show the fly over as part of the broadcast unless it's a really big game.
I agree Ian. This is a special feature and it should be for special games.Its a nice reward for playing franchise as well.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:11 PM   #83

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
This is actually more where I'm leaning currently. Though accurate that there are flyovers for most all open stadiums in many games, we are going for more of a broadcast feel rather than a "you're there" feel, so if we show it all the time it will not be special at all during the big games. Networks don't often show the fly over as part of the broadcast unless it's a really big game.
I said pretty much the exact same thing on the previous page...I agree 100% with you. Keep the moment special.

BTW, did you drop a hint there with the "character (i.e. a coach)" comment? Is this the year our head coaches return to the sideline in place of the 3 raisin head coaches or better yet, in addition to, the 3 raisin heads?
Old 05-25-2009, 08:11 PM   #84
Pro

OVR: 19

Nice, the Pic looks freakin sweet, great job Ian.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:11 PM   #85
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Thank you.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2009, 08:11 PM   #86
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Well said. You don't see them anthem for non-playoff games unless it's a REALLY big game. The networks are too busy showing commercials and the talking heads, usually the first real on the field shots are the game play. (Except maybe showing the occasional, "Well, here's a key player" *cut to QB*)
Old 05-25-2009, 08:20 PM   #87
Banned

Tarheel's Arena

OVR: 38
Talking Re: BONUS Madden NFL 10 Blog: USAF Thunderbirds

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Thank you.
arghhhhhh.....change that avatar. lol
Old 05-25-2009, 08:20 PM   #88
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
This is actually what I would prefer..anything more is overusing it..And I think a nice reaction from the crowd would be the perfect touch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »