Home

Madden NFL 10 Video: Dolphins @ Raiders (Chase @ E3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Video: Dolphins @ Raiders (Chase @ E3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2009, 10:06 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 10 Video: Dolphins @ Raiders (Chase @ E3)

I can't watch them either, all the videos on that say won't load.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2009, 10:23 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 18

Around the 1:40 mark Ted Ginn makes a catch and one defender wraps him up while two others literally fly right by him. Where's PRO-TAK!?!?

Other than that, it looks great.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:27 AM   #27
MVP

Hammerhunker's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
physics/momentum please
Absolutely.

Watching the videos actually are making me even more disappointed because even though huge strides have been made to improve the game, the actual movement on the screen is still unrealistical, but that's just me. Every last gen version has better movement than what is being shown. Why wouldn't have this been one of the first thing fixed?
Old 06-04-2009, 10:42 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
In all the videos, especially the Bronco ones, the QB has 5-7 seconds to throw. Is this due to the level they are playing on? Because if not, this is a HUGE problem. I hope it is level based or can be adjusted before August.

C

Exactly.QB has to much time.I know some teams have good offensive lines but every team does not
Old 06-04-2009, 10:44 AM   #29
Rookie

I like how not all shotgun snaps are perfect now.

I also think the Wildcat formation will be abused in online play, especially with teams that have 2 great RB's.

It's so obvious that this is not on a high difficulty...At least twice there were receivers open for a good 2 seconds, which in the NFL is a boatload of time.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:57 AM   #30
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhunker
Absolutely.

Watching the videos actually are making me even more disappointed because even though huge strides have been made to improve the game, the actual movement on the screen is still unrealistical, but that's just me. Every last gen version has better movement than what is being shown. Why wouldn't have this been one of the first thing fixed?
I'll have to agree here. Many additions, and very much appreciated, but there was absolutely no momentum in Williams change of direction.

This should be the very first thing on the list for 2011. For ALL players. Folks better get ready for that though, because it will change the dynamic of the whole game
Old 06-04-2009, 11:07 AM   #31
Pro

OVR: 9

Hopefully on All-pro or All-Madden, QBs will only be able to complete 1 or 2 passes ALL GAME on Asomugha, and thats only if its a perfect pass.

Madden '10 "foundation" + depth of Head Coach 09 = my dream franchise mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2009, 11:09 AM   #32
Rookie

I cant see these vids but I saw most of pastapadre's from yesterday.. Overall I am very happy with what I see.. I agree that player momentum should eventually be addressed, but I can live with it if it isn't corrected for '10.

I would have to think the 6 seconds the QB has to throw is because of the Pro level and not because the D- line is broken.. I wouldn't get too worried over this..

They still have a while to tweak things.. Im really pumped up for this game now..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »