Home

Madden NFL 10 Screenshots: NFC East (87 of Them)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Screenshots: NFC East (87 of Them) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2009, 08:50 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: Madden NFL 10 Screenshots: NFC East (87 of Them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckinAPhilliezhat
wow..gotta respect the honesty..even if I disagree to some extint(typical eagles fan right?)..I believe that any receivers numbers would drop when you lose a back like westbrook..but i "think"(I said "think" so cut me some slack) that with maclin being the type of guy who can turn a 5 yard pass into a 60 yard touchdown..desean would still get his numbers without westbrook..I mean..if a team has playmakers you have to watch them..And even if they are a rookie on your rival team..you still have to recognize them as playmakers until the next-level proves otherwise..and as for the fitz comment..he ran over our #3 defense..he ran over the steelers #2 defense..and he'd probably do it to the ravens if he had the chance..so thats not really fair...at all.
Im going to be a Sports Caster within the next 4 or so years so I have to be honest, even with my rivals. Funny thing is, in 4 years there is a very good chance that I am signed to a sports radio station in the Pennsylvania/Philly. I would rather be in New York/NYC but you have to have a few years of experience before Stations would even consider signing you. I have already done 100 Hours on a FM radio station (Within the last Year). Dont really want to get off-topic here but Madden really helps out with sports casting. I know how fast guys are, I know how strong a defensive tackle is. I cant wait to start using Hakeem Nicks and Ramses Barden.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:49 AM   #50
Rookie

stanfordk1d's Arena

OVR: 1
Hey I just wanted to drop a note to the folks at EA.... Frank Gores head is always way too small for his body. Can u guys make it a little bigger so it looks normal? hes got like a huge upper body and a tiny head.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »