Home

MADDENOLIDAY, MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT & MORE on THE MADDEN VOICE *TONIGHT* (8/11) @ 9PM ET

This is a discussion on MADDENOLIDAY, MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT & MORE on THE MADDEN VOICE *TONIGHT* (8/11) @ 9PM ET within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2009, 06:44 PM   #25
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: MADDENOLIDAY, MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT & MORE on THE MADDEN VOICE *TONIGHT* (8/11) @ 9P

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayohehn
The whole -"The EAFL is close to officially joining a partnership that will take us to yet another level. This will be announced tonight on The Madden Voice. Tune in to find out." -thing sounds like the announcement, and is nothing I care about at all. Maybe I'm wrong though.
Finally a voice of reason!

Still, with all the high hopes and poor reading comprehension in this thread I'm gettin' out the popcorn.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:53 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 5
Probaby ian or phil frazier is going to be on the show they just wont tell us.I dont know. Cant wait!!!
Old 08-11-2009, 06:54 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: MADDENOLIDAY, MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT & MORE on THE MADDEN VOICE *TONIGHT* (8/11) @ 9P

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossen
Finally a voice of reason!

Still, with all the high hopes and poor reading comprehension in this thread I'm gettin' out the popcorn.
lol I couldn't believe that after that post about a joint partnership people still were like "Its being released tomorrow!". They basically told us exactly what it was. Like you though, I'm hoping I'm wrong.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:16 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 6

OK here it is:

The first patch and roster update will be available on release day. Possibly even the broadcast camera. In addition they will announce that more games have been pre ordered for madden 10 then any other madden game in history. They will announce how many millions they will make in one day on Friday.

Mets
Old 08-11-2009, 07:53 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 1

In my opinion, for it to Qualify as a "MAJOR" announcement, It would have to be something that affects the entire Madden community, and not touting that Individual league site.

In other words, you run the risk of "crying wolf" if it doesn't affect the whole community. That would be really silly if that was the case.

I'll tune in anyway, just cuz I don't have the game, and thirst for more Madden information
Old 08-11-2009, 08:01 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

Don't people get madden early every year i dont see why this year that would make them release it early.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:16 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 5

A "major announcement" for a fansite podcast could be anything. I doubt it's anything that major; 95% of us probably won't care. I think it being information about the patch is probably about as exciting as it will be. I highly doubt they're pushing up the release date. Why would they announce it over a podcast? Seems like a strange venue to express it.
_____

Just thought of another possible "major announcement" : Online ranked games got pushed up to 7 minutes instead of 5! Of course, most of us already know that, but for someone who doesn't it might be a major announcement. I bet that's probably it.

Last edited by emacfenian; 08-11-2009 at 08:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 08:21 PM   #32
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12

I don't think this may be it because They said it will be for the Madden Community...But could be a thought??

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/5488.html

Maybe throw in a giftcard of some sorts to people whom already have the console??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »