Home

Five Essential Fixes for Madden NFL 11

This is a discussion on Five Essential Fixes for Madden NFL 11 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-18-2009, 04:47 PM   #105
Rookie

tpaterniti's Arena

OVR: 5
May as well allow custom playbooks online. Online play with Madden is already a farce anyway in terms of fair play so why not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2009, 01:50 PM   #106
Rookie

OVR: 1
I agree with the fixes but I gotta add ratings & roster updates need to be addressed. EA needs to use the license & have a professional scout rate or assist with the ratings because Donny Moore isn't cutting it there are CB's rated 78 spd which is just outrageous. A 365 feature like NBA Live has would be perfect for transactions & maybe even roster updates by tracking trends
Old 11-19-2009, 02:40 PM   #107
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Five Essential Fixes for Madden NFL 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhump5
Player models, Accurate player models !!!! Running styles, Adrian Petersonis not that skinny !!!! ESPN intergration, along with Fox and CBS presentation !!!! Get rid of Tom Hammond !!!!!!! Please I've been playing Madden since the beginning, and I'd rather have Patt and John back in the booth !!!! Put Madden back in the booth !!! T.V style cameras!! we want the the side view Just LIKE THE REAL BROADCAST GAMES !!!!!! C'MON EA GET IN THE GAME !!!!!

I agree..

But knowing EA's track record and their Genius Developers, nothing will improve except the roster and maybe some new gimmicks.. so keep dreaming..
Old 11-21-2009, 04:27 AM   #108
Banned

DCBoys4Life's Arena

OVR: 3
I think EA needs to give up the dream of making this game for the gamers who don't play football to get them interested and enhance the game for the hardcore fans that play the game to play the game. Although those wouldn't be my top five things they need to fix. First they would need to fix the physics and collision detection, and then make the ratings actual mean something. They had a good thing going back in Madden 04, but 2k5 out did them in that year, yeah the hit stick was great but it lacked everything else. It is time EA made it own "Rewind" and looked back in the day when it was about football and not about the non sports playing gamers.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:17 PM   #109
Rookie

OVR: 18
Monday Night Football's cast would be perfect
Old 01-29-2010, 12:21 PM   #110
Rookie

How about being able to sign people to the practice squad? granted Madden would have to have more FA available.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:49 PM   #111
Rookie

I'm sure Madden can afford all the sport brands if 2K Sports was able to do so. Better catch animations would be cool, as well as more and better tackle animation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2010, 04:00 PM   #112
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
That's why some are mentioning to do both the NFL Network and ESPN.

Maybe I misunderstood the devs when they addressed this. I thought the NFL Network simply did not want all of the presentation devoted to ESPN or any other network besides it's own. I didn't get the impression it had anything to do with it's other television partners. I could very well be incorrect though.

To be honest though, I sometimes wonder if the 'dont-want-to-piss-off-the-NFL' thing is overblown. I'm not one of the guys who labels the devs as liars or anything to that extent. I just personally find it hard to believe that a NFL rep was in a Madden planning meeting and said, "Where the hell does the NFL Network come in? Scrap these ESPN and FOX ideas immediately!" And if it is an issue, marry the two networks like NCAA is doing. Easier said than done obviously, just lending my opinions.

P.S. from what I understand, Madden was subjected to bland presentation [read radio guy] because of a design decision, the NFL didn't impact that. Apparently, they wanted to go with a on-the-field feel for the game.
I understand what your saying, but can the NFL license really get mad if their getting paid by EA anyway .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »