Home

My QB fell off a cliff

This is a discussion on My QB fell off a cliff within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-14-2010, 12:16 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: My QB fell off a cliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylezgwhite
I found the problem. I did a play now game Colts Vs Jets. I was missing throws with Peyton Manning the same way Riley did. Drag routes get launched out of bounds, fly routes get throws either to the middle of the field or out of bounds, and slant routes get thrown to the other hash marks. It was the sliders I was using. I have no idea what sliders I was using but when I switched to All Madden I could actually complete passes.

But Why would the sliders glitch like that out of nowhere? I won 2 superbowls with Riley and he was a passing machine. My whole offense was centered around the passing game. (5 Wrs, all with A potential) Then all of a sudden he couldn't make any throws. Too bad I didn't figure this out till after I traded him.
ehh...you good son. Just draft another QB, work him up, and soon he'll be what Riley was, maybe better. I gotta do the same now in Franchise, I don't know how many seasons a 31 yr old QB would be willing to play so I have to get a rookie to take his place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2010, 04:55 AM   #26
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMoreno
It is the MADDEN CURSE, your boy Riley was chosen for the Madden Cover and bam!, he's hit with the curse and will be another Shaun Alexander.....just the QB version.
Always happens to the good
Old 02-14-2010, 05:53 PM   #27
Rookie

BathSaints's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylezgwhite
I found the problem. I did a play now game Colts Vs Jets. I was missing throws with Peyton Manning the same way Riley did. Drag routes get launched out of bounds, fly routes get throws either to the middle of the field or out of bounds, and slant routes get thrown to the other hash marks. It was the sliders I was using. I have no idea what sliders I was using but when I switched to All Madden I could actually complete passes.

But Why would the sliders glitch like that out of nowhere? I won 2 superbowls with Riley and he was a passing machine. My whole offense was centered around the passing game. (5 Wrs, all with A potential) Then all of a sudden he couldn't make any throws. Too bad I didn't figure this out till after I traded him.
I think its something to do with the latest patches. On my franchise save it played fine pre-patch and when I recently revisted it I couldn't even complete a screen-pass. My guess? they've adjusted the accuracy slider (mines pretty low anyway - 15) to be a lot more wild.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »