Home

Madden NFL 11 Blog Coming Wednesday *UPDATE: Ian Responds

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Blog Coming Wednesday *UPDATE: Ian Responds within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2010, 09:19 PM   #25
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 11 Blog Coming Wednesday *UPDATE: Ian Responds

this sounds great...its definitely a step in the right direction.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2010, 09:30 PM   #26
Pro

Haval93's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Umm can you help me understand what you saying bro. Madden never had Locomotion in it. This will be the first year locomotion has been into madden. So how can you judge something you have not yet to see in a video from maddden crew. What I have seen in the first video from ncaa 11 blog today. It looks to be very promising. But Ian has not given a video of madden yet of this. SO just chill out and wait until Ian does the blog on wednesday.
Ever sports game has locomotion, Madden 10 and NCAA 10 both had locomotion. They are just showing the major improvement they have made to locomotion. Locomotion has been in games since sport games have been out. With that said it is looking great this year and can't wait to see more on this.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:14 PM   #27
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

I saw nothing in that vid but guys running around in suits. The side by side of NCAA 10 and NCAA 11 running had very little difference to me. Hard to tell by those 1 sec shots if momentum really came in to play at all either. Call me still very unimpressed.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:39 PM   #28
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Umm can you help me understand what you saying bro. Madden never had Locomotion in it. This will be the first year locomotion has been into madden. So how can you judge something you have not yet to see in a video from maddden crew. What I have seen in the first video from ncaa 11 blog today. It looks to be very promising. But Ian has not given a video of madden yet of this. SO just chill out and wait until Ian does the blog on wednesday.
You need to do your research next time before you're so quick to correct someone bro. Like Haval said, locomotion is already part of the game. They apparently are working hard to improve it.

Old 04-05-2010, 10:41 PM   #29
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
What is your deal man?!?
Old 04-05-2010, 11:08 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
What is your deal man?!?

But I think we were supposed to have forgotten about that Madden 08-09 transition to locomotion I guess if their trying to say they are just now implementing it. I mean what is this EA More smoke & mirrors or are they tying to say they're improving it? It's kind of messed up how they're making this a big deal yet we've had it all along.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:18 PM   #31
Pro

Haval93's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimixiii

But I think we were supposed to have forgotten about that Madden 08-09 transition to locomotion I guess if their trying to say they are just now implementing it. I mean what is this EA More smoke & mirrors or are they tying to say they're improving it? It's kind of messed up how they're making this a big deal yet we've had it all along.
Just because we have had locomotion for years doesn't mean they can't market it something new. It is an improved locomotion system which in some ways can be considered a new game play improvement which then can be said to be a redefined feature. From what I am understanding they aren't calming it anything new but simply just an improvement. Most people, no harm intended know the basics of locomotion and other systems in the game and know whether it really is something new or just improved. What that said, I think everyone can agree it's a good thing that has been added.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2010, 11:56 PM   #32
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
I saw nothing in that vid but guys running around in suits. The side by side of NCAA 10 and NCAA 11 running had very little difference to me. Hard to tell by those 1 sec shots if momentum really came in to play at all either. Call me still very unimpressed.
While I'm not as impressed as some, I did notice the change in animation in that side by side vid. If you look at it again, the NCAA 10 vid showed the player never changing animation, but the NCAA 11 vid showed the animation change after the player ran a few steps. I'm assuming that is what will happen when you hit turbo. Maybe, I'm imagining things, but it sure looked like there was a difference to me. Still, none of it matters really until I see it in game. Hopefully Ian will have it on the practice field or in game instead of a highlight reel, so we can really see it in action. That's when I'll give them Kudos for it, when I see it in a game or practice mode.

Last edited by splff3000; 04-06-2010 at 12:01 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »