Home

Madden NFL 11 Exclusive Debut Trailer

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Exclusive Debut Trailer within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2010, 02:11 AM   #97
Banned

OVR: 0
First thing i noticed was that the graphics actually look inferior to madden 11. Secondly, and more importantly, the first play where drew brees SLID to his left. Congradulations EA you just lost a sale.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:12 AM   #98
Banned

OVR: 0
graphics look inferior to madden 10 i meant
Old 04-23-2010, 02:14 AM   #99
Banned

OVR: 3
Normally I buy NCAA football each year & then return it when Madden comes out. Looks like that's changing this year. Could this be the 1st year that NCAA is better than Madden?
Old 04-23-2010, 02:15 AM   #100
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 11 Exclusive Debut Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody Culp
graphics look inferior to madden 10 i meant
He didn't slide like he was on skates... he took two obvious steps. Didn't look great but not that bad.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:16 AM   #101
WAT

Mr. Franchise's Arena

OVR: 33

Ugh, it looks like a friggin PS2 game. And, simpler? REALLY?!? It's like they're trying to piss us off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2010, 02:18 AM   #102
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
First thing i noticed was that the graphics actually look inferior to madden 11. Secondly, and more importantly, the first play where drew brees SLID to his left. Congradulations EA you just lost a sale.
If you are talking about the drop back....man I thought my HD stream was struggling or something....but no, it was Brees sliding around, instead of dropping back.

I don't understand how they are ok with this.

I'm still looking forward to seeing the new lighting conditions like the one from the McNabb pic......but the game does not look good so far based off the regular gameplay they showed....they still have 4 months though.

That being said though, this game engine is really holding the Madden franchise back.....FIFA looks and moves Great.

I don't understand what the deal is.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:18 AM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
LOL thats the ps3 man...for some reason the ps3 has a lower resolution on madden. I've owned both versions and the ps3 always looked worse for some reason, even on the same settings. Also, remember they are playing in a dome and for some reason the dome always makes the game look worse at list to me it does
Old 04-23-2010, 02:21 AM   #104
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
If you think the game is going to be "drastically" different then what was shown,I don't know what to tell you.
I know you like to spin everything negative towards Madden into a positive,and that's fine with me,but to say that I can't "judge this game off of one trailer" is being utterly ridiculous.

Like I said (which you conveniently dodged) until the proper fundamentals are properly implemented,these "features" are (to me) worthless.
If someone is more turned on by features,then their the ones that will eat this type of stuff up...I'm not one of those people.

Whether you choose to believe it or not,every year the proper fundamentals are "glossed" over in favor of "features" and "fluff"...if you have any problem believing that...look at the past,in this case the past doesn't lie.
Lol wow... No need to get so uptight.

All I'm saying is that I feel people should have close to final judgements of the game based on more videos showing more situations. I don't get how people can say that the fundamentals of the game are the same when the trailer showed pratically 6 seconds of actual gameplay with the rest showing off the gameflow feature.

That's all Im saying and no... I don't turn anything negative to postive. I have a pretty big wishlist for 11 so I do have issues with the game.

I guess I'm just not one to jump to conclusions so fast & early.

Last edited by Bgamer90; 04-23-2010 at 02:24 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »