Home

Madden NFL 11 Blog: Game Flow & Game Planning

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Blog: Game Flow & Game Planning within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2010, 04:15 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL 11 Blog: Game Flow & Game Planning

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
its also possible IGN doesnt know what they are talking about.
Yea, IGN isn't very credible however we probably won't know if this is a part of franchise because we haven't heard anything on franchise mode yet.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:19 PM   #34
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

I hope we can set our play calling approach in the menu, so we don't have to hit X each and every single time just to avoid GameFlow.

I hope we they didn't burn all their time/resources on the GameFlow implementation, and we actually have the ability to edit our own playbook this year, and to save games. Both of which have been fan requests for years now.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:53 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
I hope we can set our play calling approach in the menu, so we don't have to hit X each and every single time just to avoid GameFlow.

I hope we they didn't burn all their time/resources on the GameFlow implementation, and we actually have the ability to edit our own playbook this year, and to save games. Both of which have been fan requests for years now.

I actually think both those and GameFlow together would be really cool. Even if GameFlow works super - I still want to be able to atleast go through, pick my formations and what plays I run out of them. GameFlow will help me cut out the complete BS plays, but still won't, as far as we know, let me get that handful of plays from "x" playbook that i want to run too!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2010, 04:59 PM   #36
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
That's a legitimate request. It should definitely be an option.

If someone really just wants absolutely nothing to do with gameflow, dont further agitate them by forcing them to look at it every single play. And on the flip side, if someone no longer wants to see the playbook, let them also choose to only use gameflow.

Old 04-28-2010, 05:11 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 6

Off topic but did anyone else notice the chain gang refs moving pre snap? I'm not sure if this was in last year. just checking
Old 04-28-2010, 05:27 PM   #38
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
"You can choose to play with the conventional play call screen (old style play call screen that's been around since the advent of football gaming). You can choose to turn off coordinator audio, subtitles, and strategy pad. Pretty much everything is an option."

Pretty sure you'll be able to in an option menu.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:30 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 12

Like the Gameplan part, don't like gameflow, I'll try it but I think that voice in my headset is going to get stale and annoyiing real quick. Hoping I can completely turn off Gameflow and not have to x out everytime.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:54 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 13

You could look at it that way or you could say great - I go through the situations once, "set" my gameplan once, go back and tweak (probably take you like 5 mins) every now and then!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »