Home

Official Madden 11: Head Coach Ratings !

This is a discussion on Official Madden 11: Head Coach Ratings ! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2010, 05:23 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Official Madden 11:Coaches Ratings !

i was thinking that sence all the ratings really matter on the players why not have a Coach Rating where all the head coaches have a rating...on what defines a head coach for an example

Bill Belichick Overall 96

Team Speaches: 87
Confindence Builder: 93
Additude: 89
Cridical Moves:91
Coching:98

That was just a Quick example of how all the other coaches and coordinators would get graded but of course there would be more attributes then that

and this will determine how the team will play on the field you will still have control over the whole team , and if your coach has a High overall the players would make less mistakes.

what do you guys think ?

Last edited by Mr360BeasTx; 07-05-2010 at 07:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2010, 06:23 PM   #2
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Official Madden 11: Head Coach Ratings !

Head Coaches already have a rating.
Old 07-05-2010, 06:25 PM   #3
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr360BeasTx
i was thinking that sence all the ratings really matter on the players why not have a Coach Rating where all the head coaches have a rating...on what defines a head coach for an example

That was just a Quick example of how all the other coaches and coordinators would get graded but of course there would be more attributes then that

and this will determine how the team will play on the field you will still have control over the whole team , and if your coach has a High overall the players would make less mistakes.

what do you guys think ?
miss leading title when i saw this i thought the official madden 11 head coach ratings came out

but while u have a great idea and i like it the title got me excited and then find out it was not what i thought

though i hope ea tskes your advice and adds these to madden 12 it would add more fun to franchise mode! in terms of who we hire and fire as coaches and stuff!

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!
Old 07-05-2010, 06:40 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 7

Head Coach did it.

And I agree with a previous poster, the title of the thread is slightly misleading.
Old 07-05-2010, 06:54 PM   #5
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr360BeasTx

what do you guys think ?
The coaches do have ratings that affect on field performance. Many give certain groups of players attribute bonuses. Like Tom Cable give all O-line slightly better blocking ratings. I don't remember all the ratings that coaches and coordinators have. But they progress just like the players do. Hope this helps clarify what you're asking for.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2010, 07:00 AM   #6
Pro

rooney8's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert_24
The coaches do have ratings that affect on field performance. Many give certain groups of players attribute bonuses. Like Tom Cable give all O-line slightly better blocking ratings. I don't remember all the ratings that coaches and coordinators have. But they progress just like the players do. Hope this helps clarify what you're asking for.
I don't think these ratings do anything. They only show up in player management but not in the depth chart and the game would run on the depth chart ratings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »