Home

Madden NFL 11 Patch 1.02 Available, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Patch 1.02 Available, Details Included within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-09-2010, 09:25 AM   #361
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden NFL 11 Patch 1.02 Available, Details Included

Im on the 360 and still dont see the Breast Cancer Awareness Games....either in my chise, or in the main menu.

I know I got the patch, since I DL'ed it, and the option for the M10 audible controls are in my options menu now (it wasnt before.)

What gives? I got like a half patch.

I even tried clearing my cache and re-DL'ing it... but still no breast cancer awareness games..

Anyone else having this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2010, 09:40 AM   #362
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
Im on the 360 and still dont see the Breast Cancer Awareness Games....either in my chise, or in the main menu.

I know I got the patch, since I DL'ed it, and the option for the M10 audible controls are in my options menu now (it wasnt before.)

I even tried clearing my cache and re-DL'ing it... but still no breast cancer awareness games..

You need to go to Madden Moments Live and download that. Once you download Madden Moments Live, you need to go back to the dashboard and then reenter the game and Madden Moments Live should show up and BCA will show up in the play now area.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:22 AM   #363
Rookie

OVR: 0

I was definitely expecting more from this patch, maybe more with #3.

No matter what tweaks and patches that are thrown at this title it will still fall short of anything resembling authentic. You basically see three different kinds of penalties, (sure wish there were defensive holding, illegal contact, personal fouls for late hits...all the penalties you would see on Sunday), the playbooks are so limited and dull, you can't shift formations, you can only motion a player in one direction (no yo-yo motion), and I could go on and on and on and on but it doesn't matter. Though the game is a tad enjoyable to play, it is still not worth the sticker price.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:28 AM   #364
Rookie

MattRobinson17's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp

I have the same problem...
Old 09-09-2010, 10:40 AM   #365
All Star

OVR: 33

just played in a BCA game. Nice banner. Nice logo. Pink gloves. Pretty cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2010, 10:55 AM   #366
Rookie

OVR: 3

Can any one tell me how to get the patch for the 360. I have put my Madden cd in many times and have not gotten any updates at all. I don't knw if its my settings but I do know i dont have it. Thanks in advance.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:59 AM   #367
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by colkilla
i will assume the sock thing is about my post. first, i didn't say anything about the tint of them, THEY ARE BROKEN in the game, i would just like for it to work properly. second, who the hell are you to question what i would like fixed on the game? pound sand man...
You obviously missed my point. I said on one hand people b*tch about socks and equipment and all that authentic stuff and then EA adds something that makes the equipment, towels, etc authentic for a month of the season (something that The Show gets praised for) and people STILL complain.

My god, is there an age requirement on this forum or what?
Old 09-09-2010, 11:10 AM   #368
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
You need to go to Madden Moments Live and download that. Once you download Madden Moments Live, you need to go back to the dashboard and then reenter the game and Madden Moments Live should show up and BCA will show up in the play now area.
Sweet, thnx Roadman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattRobinson17
I have the same problem...
Try what he said above me. Should solve our problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »