Home

Madden NFL 12 Video - First Look Reveals Custom Playbooks, What Else Can You Find?

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Video - First Look Reveals Custom Playbooks, What Else Can You Find? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-22-2011, 11:26 AM   #97
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Madden NFL 12 Video - First Look Reveals Custom Playbooks, What Else Can You Find

does custom playbooks mean like custom plays? bcuz i seen there were different routes.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:28 AM   #98
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden NFL 12 Video - First Look Reveals Custom Playbooks, What Else Can You Find

Quote:
Originally Posted by guaps
Player tendencies - could be nice if implemented properly and if customizable in franchise mode e.g. suppress tendencies through coaching or being able to coach new ones.

Hot and cold streaks - as long as it doesn't mean super AI versus lame AI, I'm ok with it. Don't want a CPU RB being superhuman because he's on a hot steak.

However, judging from the two field goal attempts shown OL/DL interaction looks pretty much the same as previous years. And judging from the running animation clip and the stadium entrance both player models and running animations look unchanged as well. Need to see some more gameplay.

Honestly, I cannot see what doubts this teaser is attempting to reassure. To me it still looks like new gimmicks and old gameplay
I think your first couple of lines were the reassurring. we both know on here people fight and protest about custom playbooks, changing the field goal mechanic and player tendancies. for most that the icing on the cake. Now of course after this wears off later today at about 3 we'll be back to talking about physics in the game,animations, what they are doing with passing and player interactions.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:29 AM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 5
The animation on the guy diving for the surprise onside kick looked good, it didn't look too canned.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:31 AM   #100
MVP

Hova57's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
does custom playbooks mean like custom plays? bcuz i seen there were different routes.
that we don't know yet cause the actual title of custom playbooks is X book so maybe we have it all. won't know til April for that answer. its going to be a long 6 weeks cause I don't know if we will have any other interactions with dev on anything bout the game now.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:33 AM   #101
Rookie

OVR: 1
The field goal kicking I noticed the defense looked in a much better position to block the kick. The gunners coming off the edge looked realistic and well timed also. May go a long way to finally adding some drama to big field goals.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2011, 11:35 AM   #102
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Since there is 5-6 weeks until the next blog, I wonder if we will get Pics or anytype of small information
Old 03-22-2011, 11:36 AM   #103
Banned

OVR: 24

Meh. Couldn't see s***, too short.

The NCAA teaser was better.

I know, I know----it's early.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:38 AM   #104
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
Meh. Couldn't see s***, too short.

The NCAA teaser was better.

I know, I know----it's early.
Go to post 26, pg. 3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »