Home

Madden NFL 12 Cover Athlete Voting - Round 2 Results, Round 3 Voting Has Started

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Cover Athlete Voting - Round 2 Results, Round 3 Voting Has Started within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2011, 11:58 PM   #65
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBrick
No surprise there, nobody really wants to see the same guy on the cover 2 years in a row. Even if I was a Saints fan I wouldn't want to see him on the cover again, not for the 2nd year in a row at least.

Voted for Hillis even though he wouldn't look as good on the cover as the Chiefs running back but, I'd like to see a upset.

Anyone know if Hillis has the edge or if Jamaal Charles(I think thats how you spell his first name) is winning?
A couple days ago Hillis was beating Charles.

Hills has as good a chance of getting by Rodgers as Willis has getting by Vick.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2011, 01:01 AM   #66

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Madden NFL 12 Cover Athlete Voting - Round 2 Results, Round 3 Voting Has Started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
A couple days ago Hillis was beating Charles.

Hills has as good a chance of getting by Rodgers as Willis has getting by Vick.
Don't expect Hillis or Willis to get the cover. Although I wouldn't mind Willis because, he's a defensive player and a bit of a beast.

I expect Rodgers to get the cover. He was my pick before the bracket even came out. He just fits better than any other player IMO plus winning the SB doesn't hurt.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:10 AM   #67
MVP

mestevo's Arena

Rodgers has gotten more votes than Vick each round, little reason to expect that to change
Old 04-08-2011, 10:09 AM   #68
All Star

Re: Madden NFL 12 Cover Athlete Voting - Round 2 Results, Round 3 Voting Has Started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Rodgers has gotten more votes than Vick each round, little reason to expect that to change
That's true.

But head-to-head, anything can happen.

There may be more Packer fans voting Rodgers each week. But all those who vote against Rodgers will join the Vick bandwagon.

Take it to the bank!
Old 04-08-2011, 10:12 AM   #69
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
Vick Vick Vick!
I'm doing everything in my power to ensure that the Madden Curse hammer falls squarely on Michael Vick's head.

Last edited by coogrfan; 04-08-2011 at 10:16 AM.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:37 AM   #70
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

Hillis all the way... He exhibits everything that football stands for, tough, never runs out of bounds, never gives up on a play, does what it takes to win.

I am biased as a Browns fan, but I think everyone can see those things in my choice.
Old 04-09-2011, 08:06 PM   #71
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

Re: Madden 12 Cover Round 3 is Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBrick
No surprise there, nobody really wants to see the same guy on the cover 2 years in a row. Even if I was a Saints fan I wouldn't want to see him on the cover again, not for the 2nd year in a row at least.
This. I voted for Brees against Freeman and Sanchez just cause I don't like them, I voted for AP this time around to help ensure the Madden Curse gets past on(even if it wasn't all that bad to Brees lol)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2011, 05:06 PM   #72

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Madden 12 Cover Round 3 is Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisksaint
This. I voted for Brees against Freeman and Sanchez just cause I don't like them, I voted for AP this time around to help ensure the Madden Curse gets past on(even if it wasn't all that bad to Brees lol)
When it was AP vs Rivers I wanted to vote for AP over Rivers because, he's more popular and would look better on the cover IMO than Rivers this year but, I voted for my boy. I can't lie I think he would look good on the cover if he ever had the chance but, he'll probably have to win a SB to ever get on the cover or just have a monster year, breaking records left and right, and be head and shoulders over every QB stat wise.

Even Brady didn't get the cover the year he threw 50 TD's unless he denied the cover offer.

I expected Brees to beat Freeman(Voted for Freeman, I like that kid) and as for Sanchez...lol I'd rather see Brees for a second year than Sanchez.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »