Home

Madden NFL 12 - Looking For a Few Good Franchise Fans!

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 - Looking For a Few Good Franchise Fans! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2011, 03:50 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 12 - Looking For a Few Good Franchise Fans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
The discussions so far haven't been too exciting. We haven't talked about new stuff, and it's mostly input on how people would like us to maximize some of the systems that were already in place.

Basically, we're asking for preferences on tuning. It's been a good discussion though. Can't really pass on what's specifically been talked about yet, but I will say based on a lot of the input I got from the guys yesterday, I got progression working very, very well after a week of fairly hit-and-miss tuning.

I think more than anything, it's having people to talk through roadblocks with. The guys in this group have given me a way to discuss some of the tuning difficulties I'm facing and either give me specific ideas on how to proceed, or simply help me talk through the issues myself and come to a better solution.

So far, they really don't know appreciably more than you do.
I wouldn't mind helping out. Been playing offline franchise mode in football games for many years be it Madden, HC 09 or text sims. Only mode of football gaming I enjoy.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:45 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 12 - Looking For a Few Good Franchise Fans!

Are we going to get trade logic and salary caps in Online FRanchise mode this year? I sure hope that's one of you guys "100+ improvements".

Also, do imported linebackers from NCAA still come in at 6'1 198lbs? Don't know how this keeps making it in the game but maybe you guys can set some wight parameters for several positions

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »