Home

Madden NFL 12 Press Release - Peyton Hillis and New Features (Expanded Rosters)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Press Release - Peyton Hillis and New Features (Expanded Rosters) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2011, 12:44 AM   #49
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Madden NFL 12 Blog - Peyton Hillis is on the Cover and New Features are Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
I agree 100%.
I agree 90% But in all seriousness I think this has been a good day. I don't think they have added this much in one year, well ever. And I am sure there will be plenty more.

Oh and one other thing. And I haven't seen many talk about it, but we are getting a long awaited feature back in WR shading. As long as its implemented right it should tone down the easy slant routes.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:06 AM   #50
Pro

bigdfan76's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 12 Press Release - Peyton Hillis and New Features (Expanded Rosters)

Wow EA just wow... What a way to roll out info today. I must admit I'm impressed. I will be pre-ordering both games this year. One thing I really hope got addressed is the randomness of draft classes being imported from NCAA. Maybe this year it will work properly and reflect real life more. I am very stoked about BOTH games this year!
Baylor Bears Iowa Hawkeyes Texas Longhorns
Old 04-29-2011, 01:18 AM   #51
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 12 Press Release - Peyton Hillis and New Features (Expanded Rosters)

Now I really can't wait for May 16th to get here to get the rest of the Franchise Info. Expanded Rosters is something we have always wanted, and I hope new scouting system also means they improved the Draft Imported Class from NCAA, if they do that I'm going to get Madden on August 30th!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2011, 01:21 AM   #52
Rookie

CFTejada's Arena

OVR: 7

Will off-line franchise & online franchise have all the same features?

Falcons
Braves
Bulldogs
Old 04-29-2011, 02:23 AM   #53
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Madden NFL 12 Blog - Peyton Hillis is on the Cover and New Features are Here!

I like pretty much everything I have read about today... but the next step is to "wait and see." I have now gone from mostly cynical to interested in hearing/seeing more.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:03 AM   #54
MattUMD224

OVR:

Hopefully NCAA to MADDEN exports will finally work good.

NCAA QB will never be good in Madden until NCAA implements the same QB attributes.

Old 04-29-2011, 03:31 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFTejada
Will off-line franchise & online franchise have all the same features?
I tried online franchise 2 years ago and didn't last long. I want an good off-line franchise put online so I can get into it with 3-4 friends and play against smart AI controlled teams (on field and maybe more importantly off field).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2011, 04:19 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by goravens2052
Now I really can't wait for May 16th to get here to get the rest of the Franchise Info. Expanded Rosters is something we have always wanted, and I hope new scouting system also means they improved the Draft Imported Class from NCAA, if they do that I'm going to get Madden on August 30th!
I wonder if they will ever add a feature like 2k did with NBA where people can create draft classes and upload them. I know it'd be a longshot since it was put in due to no more college hoops, but at least an option to edit them for a better experience?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »