Home

Madden NFL 12 Cover Art Revealed With Hall of Fame Edition Details with Video

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Cover Art Revealed With Hall of Fame Edition Details with Video within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2011, 12:21 PM   #81
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 12 Cover Art Revealed With Hall of Fame Edition Details with Video

I'm not paying $90 for no video game...unless it includes tickets to a real game or EVERY SINGLE feature I ever wanted in a game. That stuff they are offering up is useless to me!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2011, 12:24 PM   #82
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden NFL 12 Cover Art Revealed With Hall of Fame Edition Details with Video

Im sure they will add something of value to the package after the outcry of the community. What the hell were they thinking? 30 bucks for a tin can a playing card and some ingame tokens? Give me head coach 12! lol
Old 06-01-2011, 12:45 PM   #83
Rookie

falconfansince81's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 12 Cover Art Revealed + Hall of Fame Edition Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan_OS
Does it even matter? If it says they were hand signed and you don't believe them, buy the HOF game, take it to someone who can confirm the signature, and if it's a fake then you can bitch.

And for people who say it would take 100+ hours, they have an ENTIRE year to make this game. 100 hours compared to a year is like a penny's value compared to a 20 dollar bill's value.

It's very sickening how nearly everything EA does, it gets bashed to hell around here.
who bashing? i'm just trying to find a way to justify it's worth, god forbid you question the marketing integrity...

i'm sorry but if they hired him for how ever many countless hours it took to sign cards so they can validate charging $90 for a foil cover instead of using his invaluable resources in designing the game i think that would be a real tragedy.

im sure some people love this idea, specially rams/faulk fans or even collectors. but as your everyday consumer i'm personally not seeing the value in it unless i'm missing something. whoever said the free NFL ticket has my vote lol, i'd be all over that! just personal preferences i guess...
Old 06-01-2011, 03:46 PM   #84
Banned

OVR: 1

The only way I'd pay that much for that HOF edition is if it came with Madden 13 pre-ordered and payed off lol. Way to much for one game.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:55 PM   #85
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBlievN5
cant believe they changed the voice of the 'in the game' guy
They did? Where can I hear the new voice?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2011, 04:15 PM   #86
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
This may be the lousiest collector's edition game I've ever seen. For an additional $30.00 u get a football card and 13 virtual Madden cards and a shiny cover? I'll pass
Old 06-01-2011, 08:27 PM   #87
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconfansince81
if it took him around 3 seconds to sign a card, and didn't stop to take any breaks or even hesitate between signings it would still take over 104 hours...or four and a half straight days. in a realtime work environment rate, this would probably have taken him two 40 hr. weeks @ 8 hours day. your telling me marshall faulk sat down as signed cards for that long? please...
Or maybe a few a day...over a good time period.
Why did he have to sign them all in 1 sitting?

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 06-01-2011, 08:46 PM   #88
All Star

cubsfan203's Arena

OVR: 24

I was going to say that Faulk's signed cards are actually worth quite a bit of money ($25 to $45 on eBay), but then I saw that there were 125,000 of these so that kind of kills that.

Coaching Career of Chris Matthews (CH2k8)
The Legend of Ocho Ocho

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »