Home

Madden NFL 12 Video - Dynamic Player Performance Sizzle Trailer

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Video - Dynamic Player Performance Sizzle Trailer within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2011, 07:29 PM   #89
Banned

Thinking Out Loud's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 Video - Dynamic Player Performance Sizzle Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
When did I mention heads, forearms, finger pointing, or facemasks?

Show me. I think it's reasonable to ask for something that was already in the previous two versions, no? Tell me why it's unreasonable for me to see my team's jersey in the way that it appears on Sundays...I'm interested. I don't get hyped about anything else you mentioned, but yes, it bothers me when a key distinguishing feature on a teams uniform is wrong.
Seeing as I have enjoyed my short time as an OS member and would like to continue posting here, let me clarify. LOL

I didn't mean to imply you personally endorsed all of those things. I was just making the general point about these seemingly "nit-picky" cosmetic gripes, being mentioned in so many posts, even a Mod's.

I understand they had the Eagles font right last year and hopefully they fix it in Madden 12, along with those other gripes mentioned. However, if they don't, considering all the cosmetics and other things they seem to have gotten right this year, I think it's unreasonable to harp on this stuff.
Old 06-03-2011, 07:35 PM   #90
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinking Out Loud
Seeing as I have enjoyed my short time as an OS member and would like to continue posting here, let me clarify. LOL

I didn't mean to imply you personally endorsed all of those things. I was just making the general point about these seemingly "nit-picky" cosmetic gripes, being mentioned in so many posts, even a Mod's.

I understand they had the Eagles font right last year and hopefully they fix it in Madden 12, along with those other gripes mentioned. However, if they don't, considering all the cosmetics and other things they seem to have gotten right this year, I think it's unreasonable to harp on this stuff.
Agreed. The game looks good. I trust it will be fixed, and I have every reason to believe it will be.

No harm, no foul.
Old 06-03-2011, 07:54 PM   #91
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfreecloud
cant believe it's 2011 and the animations look that bad player model of Eli was awful!
This video is old, graphics-wise. This was before they fixed the Pad-height, which is why Eli looks a little big.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2011, 07:55 PM   #92
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Just to throw it out there... this is the FIRST video I was shown when I got here, so the graphics in it are severely out of date.
Severely? Sure. What about the animations? I'm kidding. I know those aren't severely out of date. No need to answer.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:02 PM   #93
Banned

OVR: 9

Eli looks pretty big. otherwise, nice job. I see they finally updated the helmets.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:06 PM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbreezex
Eli looks pretty big. otherwise, nice job. I see they finally updated the helmets.
Just curious, what is the update to the helmets?
Old 06-03-2011, 08:08 PM   #95
Far from perfect

The Bimmer's Arena

OVR: 16

Wow, that was a very good video, I am sold.

The best part to me was watching the Giants using correct clock management this time and scoring with no time left, so Philly couldnt burn um again!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2011, 08:11 PM   #96
Rookie

OVR: 1
wow that was a nice

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »