Home

Madden NFL 12 Reviewer Impressions: Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Reviewer Impressions: Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2011, 05:51 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 12 Reviewer Impressions: Franchise Mode

like they always do , raise the hype = more buyers. But once you get the game , the hype is just a dream. This franchise mode is not recommended for offline players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 06:15 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 1
Wish i could add to the discussion but Amazon screwed the pooch and i won't be able to play until sometime thursday
Old 08-30-2011, 09:21 PM   #67
Pro

StankonYa's Arena

OVR: 10
The game looks good this year but am i the only one who misses the franchise features from madden 2005? I can't be the only one, you know.........features like Story Line Central were there was news paper clips of NFL news and they made it easy to scout the team and it players you were about to go up against , The Tony Bruno show ect. IDK just something I've been looking forward to since the xbox 360 came out.
Old 09-01-2011, 02:49 AM   #68
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20
So what about retirements? Are they still 35 years old a QB will retire no matter what? One thing I've hated for a long time. Come off a career season, pro bowl, retire. Cmooooon maaaaan!
Old 09-01-2011, 06:08 AM   #69
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

OVR: 11
Chris, with the expanded rosters, franchise mode is more broken than ever. Two years in, half of every CPU-controlled team's roster will be composed of fake UDFA's, while deserving vets languish in free agency.

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football/506357-random-fake-unfas-invading-franchise.html
Old 09-01-2011, 06:36 AM   #70
Banned

OVR: 0

The thing I disappointed about is that the future draft picks only go one year ahead. It's like they put it there just to say they could have it and raise the hype, but intentionally dropped the ball on it so they can add even more hype later.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:18 AM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 14

How do you edit your imported rookies anyways? Josh Looman said if you have a heisman quarterback you want to rate 85 overall you can do it. How though? During pre season....?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2011, 04:46 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 0
I have a problem in franchise mode... when i relocate my franchise, i cannot change the new team's uniforms, colors, or logo, it just stays as the sharks and the colors are white and blue.... anyone else with this problem?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »