Home

Old 10-06-2011, 02:36 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: A 6'4" HB?!

Keep that dude at HB! What a monster. Dickerson was a big one at 6'3", though he was obviously more fluid and faster than this guy probably is. I'd just ride with him for the sake of his sheer monstrosity.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:07 PM   #10
Pro

wallofhate's Arena

OVR: 8

Eddie George,Christian Okoye,Brandon Jacobs,Eric Dickerson come to mind im sure there were others
Old 10-06-2011, 04:16 PM   #11
Rookie

permanent1's Arena

OVR: 8

Okoye was only 6'1 but he did weigh 260 lbs and ran a 4.4 40...he was talented but he had awful hands he could not catch a cold,i hated seeing his knee injuries end his career back then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2011, 04:27 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by permanent1
Okoye was only 6'1 but he did weigh 260 lbs and ran a 4.4 40...he was talented but he had awful hands he could not catch a cold,i hated seeing his knee injuries end his career back then.
The Nigerian Nightmare was the shiznit!!
Old 10-06-2011, 04:57 PM   #13
Rookie

Shards's Arena

OVR: 0

Glad to see this stuff toned down a bit. Last year they had a RB Brandon Jones who I think was 6'9" 270lbs. I haven't looked into the classes that much but way too many crazy fast players in madden 11's classes
Old 10-06-2011, 05:00 PM   #14
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

peyton hillis is 6'2 250.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:54 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

I just drafter a 7'0 WR. NBD, lol.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2011, 09:45 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

Coaches really wanted to play Brandon Marshall at RB in college where he most likely would have stayed. But Marshall was so insistent that he play wide receiver he went to another college just so he could play wide receiver. I think wide receiver is a more natural position for Marshall anyway. But man, he woulda been a nightmare are third down as an option out of the backfield. You could never play man coverage against him unless you specifically lined a pretty athletic safety or running back on him. But I just don't see Marshall as having the ability bull doze linebackers or linemen, and he doesn't have the acceleration to make it as a running back who can't push the pile. As a wide receiver though, he's great because he can run through most corners and safeties, and still possess enough of a quick step to juke guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »