Home

Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Baltimore Ravens New Nike Uniform

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Baltimore Ravens New Nike Uniform within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2012, 09:50 PM   #33
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Baltimore Ravens New Nike Uniform

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporub83
Do you see tats in a normal gameflow telecast? I don't even notice them until they zoom in on a player. Not to mention NBA has 10 guys on the floor at a time. Where NFL has to supports 22.
I don't want to misunderstand your point but I am currently not getting it. Are you saying the NFL for example, should be banning tats from Madden because they can only be seen when zoomed in?
Old 04-05-2012, 09:58 PM   #34
Rookie

Aesop5upreme's Arena

OVR: 12
EA Sports please work on setting the bar for sports gameing...right now 2k is kicking your arse, Sony is kicking your arse and THQ has joined the mixed.All mentioned offer graphics,gameplay,sounds of the event,replayabilty and most of all build upon the following year.Why must we suffer thru another lackluster effort in 13.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:04 PM   #35
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop5upreme
EA Sports please work on setting the bar for sports gameing...right now 2k is kicking your arse, Sony is kicking your arse and THQ has joined the mixed.All mentioned offer graphics,gameplay,sounds of the event,replayabilty and most of all build upon the following year.Why must we suffer thru another lackluster effort in 13.
I don't think you read the beginning of this thread. A mod stated this thread needs to stay on topic and not discuss anything else but the new uniforms.

Post #7.

Just an FYI.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2012, 10:27 PM   #36
Rookie

T-Moar's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sppash101
**** hire me and ill make the damn game! Ever herd of a better Passing System? Like using both analogs to throw. The Left to target the receiver and the right to decide what type of throw it is?
Oh, God. That is literally the most awful idea I've ever heard. Remember when that guy made that Kony2012 video and then promptly used his newfound fame to go out in the street and masturbate? That was nowhere near as bad as the idea you just suggested. I am ashamed to be a fan of the same team as you. The worst part is, you seem to think that this should be obvious, because obviously needing to move while standing in the pocket isn't a thing that QBs ever do.

[/FEEDINGTHETROLL]
Old 04-05-2012, 11:44 PM   #37
Pro

RnRexpress3423's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
NBA2K is the only title representing a major sport that has tattoos. Madden/NCAA doesn't, The Show/MLB2K doesn't, FIFA doesn't, and NHL doesn't. So no, every game doesn't have freaking tats.
The Show does have tattoos on some of the players. Check Prince Fielder and Carl Crawford as I'm sure they both have their neck tats. Only thing is you can't add tats to existing or created players
Old 04-05-2012, 11:59 PM   #38
Banned

AttackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6

I really really hate how there is no definition of the shoulder pads. Damn I can't stand ea player models
Old 04-06-2012, 12:31 AM   #39
Rookie

MiNiDiTkA's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33

NBA Jam might? I've never looked that closely.
Yep,NBA Jam has tats.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:23 AM   #40
MVP

OVR: 0
Visuals/Graphics were never the problem in Madden except for a few missing items and facemasks. Looks good as always.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »