Home

Madden NFL 13 to Feature Trey Wingo of NFL Live

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 to Feature Trey Wingo of NFL Live within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2012, 08:05 PM   #49
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Madden NFL 13 to Feature Trey Wingo of NFL Live

Well I'm glad we got Treywingo on board with Madden13 announcer crew. No matter how they use him. It will add some excitement into the presentation this year. I have no complaints what so ever about him been in the game. Madden13 and NCAA13 info just keeps getting better and better. I think I've been tossed onto the hype train by EA now. LOL
Old 05-08-2012, 08:22 PM   #50
Pro

OVR: 9

Didn't the madden devs already say that there wasn't going to be a halftime show?
Old 05-08-2012, 08:39 PM   #51
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Sounds good if it is true he will giving either in game updates or weekly wrap up show. It will definitely bring some life into franchise mode. Not going to get my hopes up too high until I see what is actually going to be implemented
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #52
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
Sounds good if it is true he will giving either in game updates or weekly wrap up show. It will definitely bring some life into franchise mode. Not going to get my hopes up too high until I see what is actually going to be implemented
LOL what else would they have him do? I mean he's already confirmed he's in the game and he showed us a picture of his desk in front of a green screen.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:55 PM   #53
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
LOL what else would they have him do? I mean he's already confirmed he's in the game and he showed us a picture of his desk in front of a green screen.
Not saying this is it but remember when they touted Erin Andrews in NCAA football. Normally she is a sideline reporter, but she did that Road to Glory studio thing. He could be doing something with Super Star mode or something along those lines. Again, I am sure its the studio show, but I still like to see it first. Also, I am hoping it is implemented better than the extra point. I am optimistic.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:55 PM   #54
Banned

pats3912's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy9386
Didn't the madden devs already say that there wasn't going to be a halftime show?
No. Someone who got to play a pre alpha version of the game at one of the events said the halftime show only showed a few highlights and wasn't anything special. But that wasn't the final version of the game.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:01 PM   #55
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy9386
I think so, seems like confirmed a halftime and end game montage with highlights, including a stat breakdown. Young explains briefly at around the 7:35 mark until about the 9:00 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt83q...feature=relmfu

Personally, I think it may be better and more practical than an entire halftime show, if done well.

I think there is a good chance with Trey Wingo of receiving a weekly wrapup Show in Franchise mode though. This wouldn't have been practical in NCAA 13, imo, due to so many teams and games. However, in Madden, with their only being 16 games a week at the max, this type of addition seems far more practical.

While I am not expecting that wrapup show to have video, there may be a slim chance of video highlights for User games at least, if the system saves the halftime and end game montages. The Extra Point had the ability to select an audio breakdown for each game as well as a basic presentation for players of the week. With almost 3 years to build on that, it could be possible that we can access video montages from played User games in a similar fashion.

Would be pretty tight to be in a 32 User online franchise and view the video montages from every game at the end of the week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2012, 09:30 PM   #56
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats3912
No. Someone who got to play a pre alpha version of the game at one of the events said the halftime show only showed a few highlights and wasn't anything special. But that wasn't the final version of the game.
Yes, it was confirmed but I can't remember which thread it is posted in. Here is a post from at23steelers reposting it in another thread. Maybe he can link to the original.

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
Per Steve Noah: No screenshot feature and no halftime show.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »