Home

Madden NFL 13 Legends Announced, See the List of Players and Coaches

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Legends Announced, See the List of Players and Coaches within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2012, 06:44 PM   #89
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
Maybe I'm wrong, but Looman said that players stay where they're at unless they're a CAP, right?

So, assuming you had them available, maybe you could start a CCM as Montana...then "retire" from using him. That would leave him there. Then start a CCM as Rice, and then "retire him". Start a coaching CCM with Walsh & you're off to the races. They say you can "retire" as many times as you'd like without having to start over.

Or does that only work with the "regular" players? I don't think they ever said anything about Legends being different.
No, once you retire HOF AND CAP are removed.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Old 06-14-2012, 06:44 PM   #90
Pro

SFNiners816's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 13 Legends Announced, See the List of Players and Coaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
Maybe I'm wrong, but Looman said that players stay where they're at unless they're a CAP, right?

So, assuming you had them available, maybe you could start a CCM as Montana...then "retire" from using him. That would leave him there. Then start a CCM as Rice, and then "retire him". Start a coaching CCM with Walsh & you're off to the races. They say you can "retire" as many times as you'd like without having to start over.

Or does that only work with the "regular" players? I don't think they ever said anything about Legends being different.
That sounds plausible, but I fear that legends are only like a one-time shot at the start a distinctive CCM. I think the frustrating part, is still all of the unknowns surrounding the mode. I guess we will find out though.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:45 PM   #91
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Madden NFL 13 Connected Careers, Featuring Legends Starts Now, Post Your Thoughts

If Primetime doesn't look exactly like his self, I am going to FLIP!
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2012, 06:47 PM   #92
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
No, once you retire HOF AND CAP are removed.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Oh, darn. Too bad.

It was a nice thought though

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Old 06-14-2012, 06:51 PM   #93
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 13 Connected Careers, Featuring Legends Starts Now, Post Your Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
If Primetime doesn't look exactly like his self, I am going to FLIP!

Deion being in this is the main reason I havent given up hope on this game. So I hope they got him right too. Maybe even the bandana
Old 06-14-2012, 07:07 PM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 4
Soooo if want John Madden AND Jerry Rice I have to buy one copy from GameStop and one from best buy!?!

Pre-order extras are whack anyway but now they are gonna make me feel like I am missing out on something depending on where I purchase! Smh

I appreciate the effort and reliving a legends career is kinda cool but I would much rather play with classic teams with old school uni's, fields, and equipment.

Hate to bring up other games but I can't get too excited about this when 2k has legends on their classic teams AND the ability to import a legend into a single player mode going up against current players.

I know football rosters are larger than b-ball but really you would only need 12-15 real players and fill in the rest with generics and then let community roster makers do their magic! Classic teams with authentic unis and gear would be worth the price of admission. Now that would be DLC worth buying....hint hint
Old 06-14-2012, 07:09 PM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 4
Oh and where is Bo Jackson, Marino, Unitas, Swan, Farve and etc. etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2012, 07:16 PM   #96
Pro

OVR: 1

I've been at work all day, and couldn't listen to it. Did anybody happen to jot down a list of all of them?

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »