Home

Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Calvin Johnson Jr.

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Calvin Johnson Jr. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2012, 01:24 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Calvin Johnson Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermark
Ok I hate to be THAT guy but look at the size of those jersey numbers!! Way to big.

Old 07-07-2012, 03:54 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

Check out the Madden NFL 13 screenshot of the cover athlete, Calvin Johnson Jr.

Not only do they look a bit cartoonish, but their bodies don't look proportional. Why is it almost all the players models look like they have beer bellies and love handles?? They really need to work on the graphics and make these players look more realistic..
Old 07-07-2012, 12:20 PM   #51
Rookie

Nitpickers/2k fanboys: THE JERSEY NUMBER IS TOO BIG. THE JERSEYS ARE HORRIBLE. IT LOOKS OLD. THEIR BODIES ARE UNREALISTIC AND DISPROPORTIONATE. CALVIN JOHNSON'S TEETH AREN'T ALIGNED CORRECTLY. THE GRASS ISN'T GREEN ENOUGH. CLAY MATTHEW'S EYES ARE THE WRONG COLOR. WHAT IS THIS EA? WHY CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT FOR ONCE? I'M NEVER BUYING MADDEN AGAIN, THIS GAME LOOKS AWFUL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2012, 12:30 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnSKINS26
I don't have a reputation for posting negatively on this board, but I have to ask...

What the hell looks fantastic in that screen shot?

Calvin's torso is huge compared to his legs. His towel is stiff. The numbers on his jersey are enormous. His left hand does not look like its clenched into a fist, it looks horrible. His right hand doesn't even look like its gripping the ball. His left elbow looks weird--bent limbs in this shot look very plastic and inflexible.

Clay Matthews....I won't even get into it. Looks nothing like him, and he has all of the same proportional/flexible/etc. issues that I noted with Calvin.

This is a terrible screen shot. I don't know how you can argue otherwise, if you are unbiased.
You're... you're joking... right? You have to be joking.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:42 PM   #53
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUndogmatic
Nitpickers/2k fanboys: THE JERSEY NUMBER IS TOO BIG. THE JERSEYS ARE HORRIBLE. IT LOOKS OLD. THEIR BODIES ARE UNREALISTIC AND DISPROPORTIONATE. CALVIN JOHNSON'S TEETH AREN'T ALIGNED CORRECTLY. THE GRASS ISN'T GREEN ENOUGH. CLAY MATTHEW'S EYES ARE THE WRONG COLOR. WHAT IS THIS EA? WHY CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT FOR ONCE? I'M NEVER BUYING MADDEN AGAIN, THIS GAME LOOKS AWFUL.
Nobody has said anything as preposterous as your teeth and eye examples. They do, however, look weird and extremely cartoonish. It reminds me of WCW/nWo Revenge for N64.
Old 07-07-2012, 07:14 PM   #54
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Why so mad?

As someone who supports Madden since Madden 98, I have to agree with anyone who states any of the bold above. That screen shot, and many others does indeed look very odd to me. Very cartoon like as many have said.
Old 07-07-2012, 07:43 PM   #55
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
His name IS Calvin Johnson JR

Look it up

Twitter.com/bigplaycj

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvin_Johnson
#1 Never give me wikipedia as a source (even if the information you get from there is accurate)

#2 Like others have said, there is no "Jr." on the back of his jersey.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2012, 10:14 PM   #56
Rookie

StreetCarp's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Pumped that EA let you intern for the summer?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »