Home

Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - RGIII

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - RGIII within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2012, 01:02 PM   #41
Rookie

bucknut88's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - RGIII

I understand that there is a LOT that goes into these games. And when they overhaul things like they have this year its tough to get everything in and in correctly. Its still frustrating because I'm still paying the full freight...

Anyways, I know that they have periodic updates and usually, I'm pretty happy with the roster updates EA does throughout the season. Do we know if they will make a concerted effort to fix the equipment that wasn't correct? Or will they just leave it as it is and worry about updating the ratings as the real season progresses.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2012, 01:42 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbiscuit
according to the presentation blog, they did add new nike cleats
http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...3-presentation
Yea they added new equipment, but they didnt have enough time to put it on any of the players...makes me wonder if they really did add anything hmmmm
Old 08-12-2012, 01:43 PM   #43
Rookie

Khimera's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut88
I understand that there is a LOT that goes into these games. And when they overhaul things like they have this year its tough to get everything in and in correctly. Its still frustrating because I'm still paying the full freight...

Anyways, I know that they have periodic updates and usually, I'm pretty happy with the roster updates EA does throughout the season. Do we know if they will make a concerted effort to fix the equipment that wasn't correct? Or will they just leave it as it is and worry about updating the ratings as the real season progresses.
That's what I'm hoping for. Since they took out equipment edits, they should be actively editing the equipment themselves along with ratings for every roster update.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:00 PM   #44
Banned

OVR: 0

Looks great. And thankfully they show his face so that crowd can finally shut up about it.

Old 08-12-2012, 03:24 PM   #45
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25
stop complaining about his face his helmet going be on 24/7 so im sure EA doesnt worry about that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2012, 03:29 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 0

Like his NCAA model waaaay better but it's whatever. Just hope they have all his equip right and everyone else's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »