Home

Madden 13 retail : Taking questions and video requests

This is a discussion on Madden 13 retail : Taking questions and video requests within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-15-2012, 01:24 PM   #33
Rookie

LHaze30's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden 13 retail : Taking questions and video requests

Ryno,

What are all of the different options the commishioner has to set before the online connected career is started? Are you able to change them week by week of are you stuck with the original settings for the entire connected career?
Old 08-15-2012, 01:26 PM   #34
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

• Is there a Replay Frequency Option?
  • What is the extent of the Halftime Show?
  • Are you seeing a lot of stat overlays during games or pretty much the same as Madden 12?

Thanks and enjoy gaming!
Old 08-15-2012, 01:26 PM   #35
MVP

TheKingOfVa's Arena

OVR: 18

Hey Ryno can you show me WR Michael Floyd and CB Patrick Peterson from the Cardinals player models? Thanks a lot
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2012, 01:27 PM   #36
Pro

adh5199's Arena

OVR: 3

He seems to be avoiding the lighting question...lol I am guessing either it is the same as the demo or he would come out and say it....
Old 08-15-2012, 01:27 PM   #37
Rookie

goldhbk10's Arena

OVR: 1

As far as the progression system, how does that work in terms of improving the player. Is it your choice to edit any specific ratings or are you limited to specific attributes for specific ratings?
Old 08-15-2012, 01:30 PM   #38
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Hi RynoAid, two questions:

1 - It has been discovered in the demo that overtime rules are either not correct or strictly based on the NFL preseason. The postseason modified sudden death rules instituted in the 2010-11 season apply to the regular season starting this year. However, in the demo the team who gets the ball first in overtime can end the game on the opening possession of overtime with a successful field goal. Are the overtime rules correct in the retail version, particularly within Connected Careers mode?

2 - Some of us have noticed rather interesting - to put it nicely - playcalling tendencies by the AI in late game situations when the AI team is trailing; example, I had a three point lead on Seattle last night with less than a minute remaining, and on their ensuing possession after my go-ahead field goal they ran two draw plays to run out the clock. How is late-game playcalling in the retail version?

Thanks!
1. They are aware of the issue.

2. That's kind of hard to pinpoint.. I'll keep it in mind as i get later in games.

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Old 08-15-2012, 01:32 PM   #39
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by adh5199
He seems to be avoiding the lighting question...lol I am guessing either it is the same as the demo or he would come out and say it....
I'm not avoiding anything.. I have not seen any issues with lighting in the retail version. The shadows of stadiums create some dark spots, but it looks realistic to me.

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Old 08-15-2012, 01:35 PM   #40
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Here is the areas of the demo I thought could be tightened up or fixed before release. Could you comment on any of these issues?

[i]4. QB Signature throwing animations. Are they in? Are they working 100% of the time?
6. Rgiles said the default "normal" game speed was slower and less twitchy in the June build you played when compared to the demo. Is the demo an older version then the June version you played?
I REALLY want to know the answer to these two questions that ch posted. The speed and twitchiness in the demo is really turning me off. Is there more weight to the players in default speed when it comes to cutting in the retail?

1. Also, I would like to know about the tacking in All-Madden. When Helu gets going in the demo, he's damn near unstoppable, bouncing off of tackles left and right.

2. How is the run defense on All-Madden, specifically linebackers controlling their gaps on power and counter plays? In the demo, there are still those big false steps when the counter is run where the linebackers take themselves out of the play, and on the power plays, I noticed the outside 4-3 linebacker not consistently getting to the C gap.

3. The linebacker reactions are still not reliable on draw plays. They still bail too early in zone defenses and don't react to the back until he is pass the line of scrimmage. Is this tuned better in the retail?

4. Is the 4 man pressure more consistent? I noticed more production from the left end (Tuck) the more I played, but the right end (JPP) was pretty incognito for the most part.

Thanks for taking the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »