Home

Madden NFL 13 Q&A

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Q&A within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2012, 07:57 AM   #793
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 13 Q&A

There was a lot I liked about '12 (I only play offline). But the biggest issue I had with the game was that it just didn't feel like I had much to do with outcomes. Some games I played poorly, but still won because my CPU defensive teammates took the game over, or the CPU DB's would let easy INT's fall into my receivers hands or the CPU would just make terrible play calls, etc. And of course the opposite would happen where I did play well only to have a few physics defying plays turn the contest. If you felt this way about '12, is '13 any different in this respect?
Old 09-26-2012, 09:58 AM   #794
Banned

kylefoley94's Arena

OVR: 5

I just had a quick question about CCM. The newest roster update is the most real to life, the Patriots have Hoomanawui (I know that's incorrect) and Kellen Winslow and Deion Branch on the team. Then when I load up the CCM roster update I'm greatly disappointed because the Patriots don't have any of the above mentioned players and they don't exist in the free agency pool. Hoomanawui isn't there and neither is Deion Branch, but Kellen Winslow is. Is there anyway I can use to non-CCM update for CCM?
Old 09-26-2012, 12:31 PM   #795
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylefoley94
I just had a quick question about CCM. The newest roster update is the most real to life, the Patriots have Hoomanawui (I know that's incorrect) and Kellen Winslow and Deion Branch on the team. Then when I load up the CCM roster update I'm greatly disappointed because the Patriots don't have any of the above mentioned players and they don't exist in the free agency pool. Hoomanawui isn't there and neither is Deion Branch, but Kellen Winslow is. Is there anyway I can use to non-CCM update for CCM?
No. You'll need to wait for the CC roster update.

It's confusing but there are two roster updates. There's the Play Now and then there's the CC.

Unfortunately, CC updates much less (and more slowly) than Play Now Roster Updates.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 09:16 PM   #796
MVP

mpbaseball22's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpbaseball22
How do you do Qb options?
Found out you need to hold in X to give it to the RB, dont press anything and your QB will take it. There arent any pitch options though
Old 09-26-2012, 09:17 PM   #797
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

On which system, PS3 or 360?
Old 09-26-2012, 10:11 PM   #798
MVP

mpbaseball22's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltman
On which system, PS3 or 360?
Whoops.. Its X for Ps3 and so i guess that would be A button for an xbox?
Old 09-26-2012, 11:43 PM   #799
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

OVR: 0
How can there be no pitch button? I know there are Triple Option plays. I always just figured it was the same for Madden as it was for NCAA. I just never play with the Panthers, Bills, or Tebowjets to know for sure.
Old 09-27-2012, 02:05 AM   #800
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm at the Superbowl week and haven't scouted yet. Is there any place I can look to see what draft pick numbers I will have so I don't waste scouting points on players I won't have a chance of drafting?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »