Home

Madden NFL 13 Q&A

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Q&A within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2012, 10:54 AM   #849
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 13 Q&A

Hi guys

I will maybe ask the dumbest question but i don't find the answer myself.

The last madden i bought was Madden 92

I decided to buy Madden 13...great but i'm lost with all the menus, carrere, ultimate, bla bla,...

I can't find the simple "REGULAR SEASON" !!! I only want to make a season offline with my team. Where is the regulare seaon ? please.

thanks
Old 10-10-2012, 12:53 PM   #850
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by matlamenace
Hi guys

I will maybe ask the dumbest question but i don't find the answer myself.

The last madden i bought was Madden 92

I decided to buy Madden 13...great but i'm lost with all the menus, carrere, ultimate, bla bla,...

I can't find the simple "REGULAR SEASON" !!! I only want to make a season offline with my team. Where is the regulare seaon ? please.

thanks
Hey,

Unfortunately they took the regular single-season mode out years ago. What you can do this year is play a "Connected Career" as a player or coach offline or online depending on your preference. Nothing is keeping you just from playing that mode through just one season if you so choose. Hope this helps. If you have anymore questions ask away.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:51 PM   #851
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDogPack12
Hey,

Unfortunately they took the regular single-season mode out years ago. What you can do this year is play a "Connected Career" as a player or coach offline or online depending on your preference. Nothing is keeping you just from playing that mode through just one season if you so choose. Hope this helps. If you have anymore questions ask away.
It's pretty clear, thanks a lot
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2012, 10:31 PM   #852
Pro

bigdfan76's Arena

OVR: 12

Let me get this straight...I want to be sure I understand the whole CCM roster update/patch #3 details, editing...thing. Not to mention the injury bug that apprently was NOT patched.
There are of course 2 types of roster updates, play now and CCM career roster update. The patch will enable me to take ANY play now roster that has been edited in ANY way into OFFLINE CCM ONLY. If I choose to play an ONLINE CCM I can only choose which CCM roster update I would like to use, this can in no way be edited prior to the start of said online CCM. I may NOT choose to take a weekly/play now roster update, edited or not into an ONLINE CCM. Further more, neither online or offline CCM will allow me to edit ratings once it has started. However I may edit position, jersey number, equipment, etc. in BOTH online OR offline CCM once it has begun. Now aside from roster limitations/choices the other main differences in offline vs online is that from what I understand online has updates that do not come in the form of patches or tuners which improve gameplay and I believe have eliminated the injury glitch/bug. I also beleive you MUST have pre-existing injuries on for this fix to take effect, in an online CCM only. Of course the other difference is the online website maddencarrer.com you can use when playing an online CCM. Any clarification of these of these issues would be very much appreciated. I may be starting a CCM tonight but obviously very soon in anticipation of the patch and it has been difficult finding straight answers by searching through the hundreds of pages in these forums. Thank you.
Baylor Bears Iowa Hawkeyes Texas Longhorns
Old 10-14-2012, 02:34 PM   #853
Rookie

Hello, guys! I'm probably the only one that do this, but in Madden 12 I used to start a franchise mode and in my games I used to put both teams, my and computer teams as computer controlled. That way I just watched the game, I didn't play.

In this Madden I couldn't find a way to do it? Is it possible? Also, is it possible to just call the plays and let the CPU play?

Thanks,

Mauricio M Manzano
Old 10-15-2012, 03:02 PM   #854
Rookie

OVR: 3
Settings, Play Call style Question

I started an offline connected career (old franchise). When I did I apparently had the play calling style set as the new quick, gamplan mode. That was a mistake on my part, I like to use the standard, conventional play calling system.
My problem is now that I have started the career, the only was to change back to conventional is after starting the game, I have to hit pause, go to settings, and change it back to conventional.
Can anyone tell me how to change the settings permanently, back to conventional? The menus are brutal.

Thanks for an help...
Old 10-15-2012, 03:56 PM   #855
MVP

OVR: 13

Hey I didn't know where else to ask this but can someone explain the Auto Subs for CCM. In a Play Now game, subs are based on fatigue but in CCM it looks different. What does QB Sub In/Out Frequency mean. The In bar is defaulted at 51 and out at 49. I'm not sure what that means and I'm looking to make sure my back up running back gets 8-12 rushes per game. Any help? Thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 02:39 AM   #856
Rookie

With the new patch that dropped last night, will the changes be present in my old/current CCM? Or Do I need to start a new CCM for the updated AI and slider play?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »