Home

Madden NFL 13 Rosters For CCM Arrive Friday

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Rosters For CCM Arrive Friday within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2012, 03:32 PM   #41
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Connected Careers Rosters will be out Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csmooove32
wow EA continues to drop the ball
I've always been a huge EA football guy, dating back to the Sega Genesis days, but I have to say that I don't feel that EA has ever had the ball to drop on next generation football games. They seem like they're running decoy routes on one side of the field while the actual game is happening on the other. I just don't understand why year after year football continues to be a huge disappointment on next generation consoles, or even better.......why I let myself get excited each year thinking this may be the year EA gets it right and the game becomes fun again.

Last edited by crques; 09-11-2012 at 03:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 03:37 PM   #42
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Madden NFL 13 Rosters For CCM Arrive Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by crice256
Maybe they are adding the Week 2 updates in this one.
No chance.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:43 PM   #43
Rookie

eds133's Arena

OVR: 2

anyone know if they're changing development traits of some players?
Old 09-11-2012, 03:48 PM   #44
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0

There is not going to be any changes or week 2 updates with this roster update for the CC. There is approval process before they can put them live. The roster cut off date is wednesday i think and they probably submitted this for approval last week.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:56 PM   #45
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
There is not going to be any changes or week 2 updates with this roster update for the CC. There is approval process before they can put them live. The roster cut off date is wednesday i think and they probably submitted this for approval last week.
Rosters don't have to be approved.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 04:04 PM   #46
Future EA Game Changer

ImaGamer_OS's Arena

OVR: 0

The positive: we will have updated rosters albeit late. I can wait given I am waiting on the yes or no on the ability to edit player numbers before starting my CCM.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:07 PM   #47

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

I love this cat and mouse game going on right now. I enjoy playing Madden, but this roster nonsense makes it hard for me to play it consistently.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:35 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino
I love this cat and mouse game going on right now. I enjoy playing Madden, but this roster nonsense makes it hard for me to play it consistently.
What kills me is the order in which they've decided on releasing updated rosters. EA proudly displays on the main menu that over 90,000 online CCM leagues have been created, which tells me that plenty of people are interested in the mode and are using it. However, they decide to release the rosters that cater to the "Play Now" and "Online Ranked" crowd before doing something to please those that are a part of the 90,000+ online CCM leagues.

Keep in mind that Online CCM is the newer of the two modes, which means it should be the one garnering the most attention. That's marketing 101.

Yet here we are, 2 days away from the start of Week 2 of the NFL season and we're still without an "Opening Day" roster set to use with their shiny new Connected Careers mode.

I'm not going to pretend I know what goes into creating these rosters or why they need to be done twice (one for play now, one for CCM), but I cannot, for the life of me, understand why management would not have mandated that by opening night (a week ago tomorrow), there should be an Opening Day roster set ready to use with Online CCM. Hell, they could've run Madden 13 commercials in the Cowboys-Giants game with the tag line, "Start your 2012 season NOW with accurate, up-to-date rosters...XBox Live or PSN required..."

The whole situation just screams, "Bush League".

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »