Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Updates and Fantasy Draft Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Updates and Fantasy Draft Available Now, Details Included within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-15-2012, 03:42 PM   #137
Rookie

TheSMOKE's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Updates and Fantasy Draft Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemck09
Hmm... I have the option for the Latest 53 Man Roster but I do not have the option for the Fantasy Draft...
It's been posted quite a few times (in this thread) how to access it.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:57 PM   #138
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Updates and Fantasy Draft Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasysportsguy
Is EA just going to ignore the Vita version of this game? No updated rosters after every other version has gotten them.....anyone heard anything?
I wouldn't expect much, sadly. Same thing happened with MLB 12 The Show, not a single patch. At least with The Show, we (I mean Vita owners) had access to the Roster Vault, so we could download updated rosters.

I haven't checked yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a Vita roster thread in the rosters sub-forum.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 09-15-2012, 07:19 PM   #139
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by eF 5ive
Can you not use the beginning of season roster for offline CCM? I see the option when making an online, but I just tried to make an offline ccm and seemed like it was default rosters. Any help? Not interested in playing single player online and having to battle connection issues.
Have there been people complaining about connection issues with single player online CCM? I've never encountered any connection issues in any of my online CCM games.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:28 AM   #140
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Updates and Fantasy Draft Available Now, Details Included

I downloaded offline rosters 5 times; when creating offline CCM and selecting downloaded rosters, I still have 70 man rosters anf rookies with wrong jersey numbers...

WTF?
Old 09-16-2012, 08:56 AM   #141
Banned

balcobomber25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bichettehappens
Have there been people complaining about connection issues with single player online CCM? I've never encountered any connection issues in any of my online CCM games.
People have been complaining and EA did acknowledge that there were server issues when the game first dropped, but that happens to almost every game with an online component at release time, but it was an isolated issue that has been fixed. A lot of the times it has nothing to do with the server and more to do with the individual users connection, the popular response is to just blame EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2012, 02:52 PM   #142
Banned

Dear Madden Team,
As a loyal fan 10 years I feel as if Madden is taking steps in the wrong direction, don't get me wrong CCM has a good concept with putting so much work into making big changes and trying to make the online play of the game better you have taken away a huge chunk of what made us offline fans in love with the game. I personally feel as if taken out Franchise mode was a mistake. Alt...hough I can tolerate CCM there's alot of issues that need to be fixed. I think before fantasy draft was added you should of tried working with the actual gameplay issues first, like the A.I for instance I play on all-madden I blow out the CPU by at least 30 every game. One game I took out all my starters and replaced them with my back-ups and still blew out the CPU and I was using the Colts. I don't think you should completely do away with CCM but I think you should add an Owner Mode within it. I see alot of people say that coach CCM is the equivalent of thge past franchise modes. It really isn't. I don't want to be the coach. I wanna be the owner. I wanna be able to fire my whole staff. You can't do that with coach CCM. I think that you guys focus so much on the online aspect of the game and not at all on the offline of the game which is cutting out a large portion of your customers. I love Madden. It has been the only game I truly look forward to since 2002. I understand that you guys have so much going on but I feel like you guys should at the very least fix the in game issues than adding fantasy draft. Honestly with adding fantasy draft, you still have the in game issues that more people will complain about. I pray that someone on that team sees this (which probally wont happen) but it does I hope they take what have posted under consideration.

Sincerely, A Faithful Madden Fan..

This is a post that I wrote on the Madden team's facebook page. Please guys comment and let me know what you guys think. Hopefully I covered all bases and hopefully they see it which they probally 1. Will see it and not give a **** or 2. Will see it and delete it.
Old 09-16-2012, 09:41 PM   #143
Rookie

OVR: 4

is it worth restarting a career for the update?

and i don't really care about modified player ratings -- are the other improvements (XP, schemes and anything else they improved outside of ratings) enough to download the latest roster and start a new career over?

thanks.

Last edited by billsmetalbooze; 09-16-2012 at 09:53 PM.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:33 PM   #144
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by balcobomber25
People have been complaining and EA did acknowledge that there were server issues when the game first dropped, but that happens to almost every game with an online component at release time, but it was an isolated issue that has been fixed. A lot of the times it has nothing to do with the server and more to do with the individual users connection, the popular response is to just blame EA.
Then could you please explain why I do everything that every thing has ever told me to do and yet Madden 13 is the ONLY game that never works online. Even Madden 12 works. Doesn't seem to me that that would be the case if it were my connection somehow. I have it on DMZ, have a 15 meg connection 2 meg upload.

I've been asking for help on every forum known to man and everyone has told me it wasn't my connection.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »