Home

** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

This is a discussion on ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2012, 03:27 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr8Train
Within minutes of voicing my disdain for the 900 Story lines, and only 30 draft classes... Looman tweeted me lol

Had a decent discussion, about Development Trait, lol
Dang-it Looman, where are my tweets? Even got you on my friends list...

Anything interesting Fr8Train about the Development Trait?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 03:39 PM   #26
Pro

majesty95's Arena

OVR: 18

I can't believe people are this lazy and this eager to cheat. I don't have an issues with the "authors" of this, but people who use this to get an advantage over the other players on their Online CCM of CPU in Offline are obviously not very good. Seriously? Scout your players ad take your lumps. It happens in real life. Is your life that devoid of accomplishment that you need all he tricks in the book to dominate a video game? Sad really.

Twitter - Twitch - Facebook - Website
Old 09-26-2012, 03:54 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesty95
I can't believe people are this lazy and this eager to cheat. I don't have an issues with the "authors" of this, but people who use this to get an advantage over the other players on their Online CCM of CPU in Offline are obviously not very good. Seriously? Scout your players ad take your lumps. It happens in real life. Is your life that devoid of accomplishment that you need all he tricks in the book to dominate a video game? Sad really.
Your a hypocrite! Same critisim you have for people who use this can be said about you for wasting your life posting on a message board talking down to people who want to use this...look in the mirror bro

A point to help. I had Kian Mckensie Draft class. In mine he got injured but came back at teh end of the year in a bowl game to throw 3 TDS. He still came out with 95 THP 80 acc dep 86 acc med and 77 acc short. The only down fall was he had an injury rating of 64! Still had the Star dev

I know in another class of his he was dominant did not get injured and won the national championship. His overal was 4 or 5 pts higher. So the injury hurt that rating. I believe there is at least a 3rd scenario where he doesn't come back fromt eh injury and heard he is average to below average but cannot confirm this
Old 09-26-2012, 03:58 PM   #28
Rookie

ingey1968's Arena

To answer the Jordan Parks question, There are three storylines for him. One is where he comes out as a junior. the other two have him coming out the following year as a senior. i believe thats also in the z. richmond and W. Myers draft. One storyline has him going through the season with the same ratings and such as his junior year but another has him getting hurt in the michigan/michigan st game and never being the same player.

If your first draft is the richmond draft, you have 29 seasons to go before Parks. lol

Last edited by ingey1968; 09-26-2012 at 04:03 PM.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:13 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFraychineaud
Dang-it Looman, where are my tweets? Even got you on my friends list...

Anything interesting Fr8Train about the Development Trait?
Here is the exchange.

On a side note: I'm hate these guides, no offense to the creators, as I'm just as guilty of making ones (with progressed stats) the last couple years... but a guide kills the randomness of the draft. It also devalues late round players picks, because the elite players get picked earlier, with noone falling later in the draft...

Looking for some leagues to take our on MSL Competition Team in a mini tournament! Let me know if you are interested.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:15 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingey1968
To answer the Jordan Parks question, There are three storylines for him. One is where he comes out as a junior. the other two have him coming out the following year as a senior. i believe thats also in the z. richmond and W. Myers draft. One storyline has him going through the season with the same ratings and such as his junior year but another has him getting hurt in the michigan/michigan st game and never being the same player.

If your first draft is the richmond draft, you have 29 seasons to go before Parks. lol

Really 29 drafts to go? I thought the guide states the next draft on the list is next draft in game? Not the opposite.

Old 09-26-2012, 04:24 PM   #31
Pro

majesty95's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYM72382
Your a hypocrite! Same critisim you have for people who use this can be said about you for wasting your life posting on a message board talking down to people who want to use this...look in the mirror bro
So you're one of those players that needs "help" to win. Understood.

Twitter - Twitch - Facebook - Website
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 04:39 PM   #32
Rookie

ingey1968's Arena

The Zach Richmond draft is right after the original Jordan Parks draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJFan81
Really 29 drafts to go? I thought the guide states the next draft on the list is next draft in game? Not the opposite.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »