Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (360, PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-15-2012, 03:09 PM   #249
Banned

californ14's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (360, PS3)

I noticed in some previous posts the issue on whether play calling by the CPU has been adjusted....And the play calling of the patriots was brought up and that they are throwing more....Some countered and said there is still not a good representation of team specific tendencies.....

I just wanted to point out that MAYBE some may have a clouded idea of team tendencies? Do the Patriots and Tom Brady pass ALOT more than run?

According to this years stats: http://www.patriots.com/games-and-stats/statistics.html

PASS ATT : 243
Run ATT: 217

I would not call the Patriots a Pass happy team.... Maybe the AI/CPU is not as bad as some may believe, just their impressions of what teams are doing might be a little off? Just offering a possibility....
Old 10-15-2012, 03:09 PM   #250
Pro

Cory Levy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (360, PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise1234
how are you saving your player changes i have a ps3 and after i edit the players and save it for some reason the changes dont take effect
Just making the changes and clicking the Accept & Save or whatever button that's at the very top of the editing menu.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:10 PM   #251
Banned

reMicXz's Arena

OVR: 2

let me start by saying this. Smart EA is smart

they "tweaked" all madden user catch issues. i just deleted all my files and re set everything up and on default All Madden and i dont know if this observation has been seen or not yet havent been reading but All-Madden sets everything to 25 EXCEPT for WR Catching and Break Tackles. those are both set to 50.

EA you tricky bastards hats off to you for a long awaited great release of the Madden series.

(I still would like to see a return of the locomotive physics that were in NCAA 11 it made gang tackling and power backs REALLY show up and have great disparity to the speed backs)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 03:12 PM   #252
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49

Can someone please sim a week or three in CCM and report if simulated stats have been improved? Main issue was there were far too many plays being run, sometimes a team would have close to 100 offensive plays.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Kings / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
XBox: MizzouRhino
Old 10-15-2012, 03:13 PM   #253
Banned

californ14's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory Levy
Just making the changes and clicking the Accept & Save or whatever button that's at the very top of the editing menu.
Need to save your profile too....
Old 10-15-2012, 03:21 PM   #254
MVP

OVR: 11

On PS3:

Resumed my previous offline CCM, and started a new offline CCM, tried to start an online CCM but EA servers are down and I have not been able to log into them for last 15 since dl patch.

1) Coach mode (see what i did there with the itallys) is just what it was in Play now before, not controlling QB rather than being a mode.

2) Changing scheme/side of field positions/player characteristics were all present and accounted for.

I did watch my qb throw a pass into the back of my receiver going out to the flat but then Simms said passing is all about timing and the QB and receiver need to be on the same page....i chuckled a lil and it made it better.

But again, there is not a coach mode it is simply not having to pass, and you do still have to do your own kicks also.

I just wish there was a Head Coach that looked a lil more like the Madden of today.

color me blue

you know, oh sorry, back, the one thing i don't get is you can choose your playbooks before every game so why can't a custom playbook show up for selection? Doesn't seem like it should be that hard :\
Old 10-15-2012, 03:22 PM   #255
Pro

OVR: 7

Saints (CPU) vs. Bills

- Saints had 13 rushes vs. 9 passes in the first half....Not happy about this. Looks like the playcall logic is not adjusted but as long as I can add a custom playbook to the CPU team during CCM offline Ill be alright.

After all of these issues, I'm not too excited about next year's offering of Madden....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 03:22 PM   #256
Pro

OVR: 5

Why aren't people freaking out about the arm glitch??

I can't play with the game like that??

Whole new can of worms..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »