Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (360, PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-15-2012, 05:57 PM   #361
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (360, PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanksdaniel99
Has anyone gotten custom rosters to work in CCM ? No luck so far ....
No, I've not been able to do this although I thought this was something the patch was to address.

All I want is to have the rookie QBs who are now starting in the NFL to start in my OFFLINE dynasty. I changed my depth charts to reflect these changes, reordered the depth chart and saved prior to starting a dynasty. Started my dynasty and imported my custom roster. Upon checking the depth charts.........nothing is as it should be, Henne, Garrad, Flynn, etc. are all starting QBs and none of my ratings changes are there.

Anyone know what is up with this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 06:00 PM   #362
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (360, PS3)

I apologize if this has been answered on previous page.....I made it through 22 pages before giving up because my phone is dying lol. I can't seem to get my schemes to stay set the way I want them? I am in year 4 of my current ccm and was Hopi.g to keep going in it. Am I going to have to start over to get my coaching schemes to stay put where I want them?
Old 10-15-2012, 06:02 PM   #363
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bears5122
I don't think they need to copy other games necessarily. Football logic isn't too difficult to figure out. Tricky to implement into a game but it can be done if you put the effort into it. But the logic has never been a priority for EA/Madden and I don't see that ever changing. I don't think they've touched that aspect of the game in over a decade. In fact, it feels worse than versions of the game like Madden 01 and Madden 02.

It does kind of suck since I think upgrades to the coaching AI would be huge toward gameplay. It is odd that the game is named after a former NFL coach when the AI coaching is that of my GF who knows next to nothing about football.
except Head Coach
Old 10-15-2012, 06:03 PM   #364
MVP

14:58 PDT Still unable to connect to EA servers

sure this has nothing to do with them putting patch features for online ccm? again noob asking...
Old 10-15-2012, 06:04 PM   #365
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Worm
I apologize if this has been answered on previous page.....I made it through 22 pages before giving up because my phone is dying lol. I can't seem to get my schemes to stay set the way I want them? I am in year 4 of my current ccm and was Hopi.g to keep going in it. Am I going to have to start over to get my coaching schemes to stay put where I want them?
It doesn't work in online yet, it will on the 19th.

It works for offline now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 06:05 PM   #366
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloeyEZ
14:58 PDT Still unable to connect to EA servers

sure this has nothing to do with them putting patch features for online ccm? again noob asking...
Wonderin as well
Old 10-15-2012, 06:05 PM   #367
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24

Don't edit lineman, edit lineman will have large arms with skill player bodies

Old 10-15-2012, 06:05 PM   #368
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Pats playcalling seems to be trying to find itself.

Week 1: 48 pass, 16 rush
Week 2: 48 pass, 28 rush
Week 3: 41 pass, 34 rush
Week 4: 36 pass, 40 rush
Week 5: 34 pass, 54 (!) rush
Week 6: 58 (!) pass, 26 rush

So they go pass-heavy, then 3 rush-heavy, then air it out again. Week 5, they played Denver - wonder how much of that was trying to keep Peyton off the field? If it was, does the CPU in M13 consider things like that?

Going back to last year, the Pats had 612 pass, 438 rush - 58%, which is still not pass-heavy. It's about average I believe.

However, the real questions are:

-Does this vary by team? If ALL teams are around 48-52% pass, then that's an issue, imo.

-Does it vary by YOUR personnel? Like the possibility of running more than usual to try to keep your elite offense/QB off the field.

-Does it vary when teams get new coaches? Again, if all schemes have similar run/pass ratios for the CPU teams, imo, that's an issue.

have you guys looked at the real Pats playcalling stats the last 3 weeks? from 2 rushers with over 100 yards in one game (and a lot of carries, but I can't be arsed to look it up) to Brady setting his Attempts record yesterday? just sayin' ... these aren't static stats...hee hee static stats

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »