Home

Purchase Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition From Amazon, Get NFL Sunday Ticket Free

This is a discussion on Purchase Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition From Amazon, Get NFL Sunday Ticket Free within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-17-2013, 04:41 PM   #65
Rookie

JsMcbain's Arena

OVR: 5
I hope this will work in Canada too
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2013, 04:49 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Purchase Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition From Amazon, Get NFL Sunday Ticket Fre

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdonnel1
"Non-subscribers who can't get DirecTV service will be entitled to a free trial of NFL Sunday Ticket for the 2013 season — including the Red Zone Channel, which shows all plays within 20 yards of the end zone — that they can access on computers, tablets and mobile devices. Both the Red Zone Channel and non-TV access are usually confined to Sunday Ticket Max."

So I can't get DirecTV since my apartment is facing the wrong way. This quote makes it seem like I can buy the $99 anniversary edition and get NFL Ticket for 2013 free on my computer. That seems too good to be true. I have to be missing something right?
It does seem to good to be true lol we'll have to wait and see!
Old 05-17-2013, 08:03 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Purchase Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition From Amazon, Get NFL Sunday Ticket Fre

Is this Deal for US only, I'm from australia and if i can pre order it and use it in australia through my laptop would be mad.

Really hoping australia fans can use it?
Old 05-17-2013, 08:57 PM   #68
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznstarplayr
Is this Deal for US only, I'm from australia and if i can pre order it and use it in australia through my laptop would be mad.

Really hoping australia fans can use it?
I'm in S.Korea and wondering the same thing. Amazon's site says that it ships to select countries outside the U.S. but it isn't specific about the Ticket.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:08 PM   #69
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
If you don't already have DirecTV and Sunday Ticket in your country then no, promotions related to those services won't be available to you.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-18-2013, 12:40 AM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon48xbox
What I want to know for sure is, if I don't have DirecTV and I don't want it installed, but I could get it, can I get the computer/mobile access for free or can I only get it for free if for some more technical reason I can't get it (not I just don't want to pay)?
This is what I'm wondering as well.
Old 05-18-2013, 03:16 AM   #71
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon48xbox
What I want to know for sure is, if I don't have DirecTV and I don't want it installed, but I could get it, can I get the computer/mobile access for free or can I only get it for free if for some more technical reason I can't get it (not I just don't want to pay)?
No, because they will go by your zip code and if DTV is available in your area you have to subscribe to it to get this deal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2013, 08:32 AM   #72
Banned

OVR: 3

Lol. Is EA worried the game won't sell by itself?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »