Home

Madden NFL 25 Brings Back Importing of Draft Classes, Full 32-Team Control & More

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Brings Back Importing of Draft Classes, Full 32-Team Control & More within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2013, 09:33 PM   #233
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 Brings Back Importing of Draft Classes, Full 32-Team Control & More

I don't know about you guys but other countries like New Zealand. They have laws to protect consumers. Everything you purchased like electronics, video games, etc. You have like a 7 day period to return the item full refund. You notice here in America even if you just bought the game and wanted to return it the same day nope were screwed like it or not not their problem because they already got our money. I don't understand their logic why video games cant get refunded. I mean even if the game is opened its still brand new because you cant put wear and tear on it. It just sucks because some people they have to save up months just to buy games and when they don't like it their stuck with a disk that turns into a frisbee.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:16 AM   #234
Banned

OVR: 1
Anything new for the Player side? I do not really care much for the owner mode...and wasn't this around like in 2009? LOL
Old 08-12-2013, 01:06 AM   #235
Pro

OVR: 13
Re: Madden NFL 25 Brings Back Importing of Draft Classes, Full 32-Team Control & More

I'm really glad they added this. I have no intention of buying Madden 25 mind you, but it still looks like a really good addition. It's a sign that I might not be done with Madden after all (I'm still happily playing Madden 12). I have no idea if this is the last game for current gen, but if the next one is still released for current gen it might actually be worth buying. I've already decided that I'm not going to buy a new Madden unless the franchise mode is genuinely better than any franchise mode in previous football games. Even with the stuff they've announced so far, they're still not there in my opinion. Heck, they aren't even allowing you to change players' positions during the season.

Overall though it's always good for a bit of a laugh when Madden's highly touted new feature is one that was fully functional in a previous version of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2013, 01:25 AM   #236
sk
God's Son.

sk's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSKS240
I don't know about you guys but other countries like New Zealand. They have laws to protect consumers. Everything you purchased like electronics, video games, etc. You have like a 7 day period to return the item full refund. You notice here in America even if you just bought the game and wanted to return it the same day nope were screwed like it or not not their problem because they already got our money. I don't understand their logic why video games cant get refunded. I mean even if the game is opened its still brand new because you cant put wear and tear on it. It just sucks because some people they have to save up months just to buy games and when they don't like it their stuck with a disk that turns into a frisbee.
1) No it is not brand new if you open it, put it in your console, and then play it. This is like saying you buy a car from a dealership, drive it for a couple of miles and expect the dealer to refund you the car full price because you think it's still brand new. Just because you can't put wear and tear on a product doesn't mean it's brand new.

2) That's why there are demos and reviews. Yes it sucks that you can only return an opened game for the same one, but that's the policy.

3) If people know this policy, they should take every precaution possible before buying a game. Download the demo, read reviews, watch game play on YouTube, borrow it from a friend if somebody has one.

You can just go to Gamestop and buy a used one, or use GameFly.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:36 AM   #237
Pro

Maelstrom-XIII's Arena

OVR: 17

Cautiously optimistic. The demo now will make or break whether I buy this for the first time since Madden 11.

Quick question (I might've missed it): As I'm in Australia and don't have NCAA 14, will the Madden Share be capable of downloading Draft Classes? Or is there a way to get draft classes from, say, here on OS and USB transfer them to my PS3?

Carolina Panthers - NC State Wolfpack - Charlotte Hornets - Brisbane Roar FC - VfB Stuttgart
Old 08-12-2013, 07:40 AM   #238
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Wow, forgot 32 team control is back this year. Woo! Awesome.

Yankees: #AllRise

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »