Home

Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise Q&A with Josh Looman

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise Q&A with Josh Looman within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2013, 01:57 PM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 25 Connected Franchise Q&A with Josh Looman

I'm 17 pages late but this is absolutely perfect. Can somebody forward this on to Josh or one of the GameChangers to bring to their attention?! Haha. This would be ideal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUDERMAN
Exactly. I'm sure the guides will simply say, "scout their awareness, if it is a B or higher then they are the good version of the player, if it's C or lower then they are the bad version."

What they should do is have random names and schools and slightly varied height and weights for every player coming out. Then, instead of having 30 draft classes, have all the players from every draft go into a single draft pool to create a random draft class every year. Once a player is put into the draft, they are removed from the draft pool. Obviously, it would need to be tuned so you only get X amount of stars per draft. As for the story players, you can attach one story to 10 different players and once it is used for a player, it can't be used again in future drafts.

I dare you to try to make a guide from that.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:59 PM   #170
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise Q&A with Josh Looman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigad216
Can someone please tell me if you can play with a created player in ccm offline
From what I understand, yes. If you create a player or players BEFORE you go into an offline CFM, you can use that roster file and use your created players, as well as edited ratings for existing players.
Old 07-30-2013, 02:33 PM   #171
Banned

OVR: 25
Sweet... I will most certainly be turning relocation OFF!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »