Home

Full List of All 17 Cities You Can Move to in Madden NFL 25

This is a discussion on Full List of All 17 Cities You Can Move to in Madden NFL 25 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2013, 10:10 PM   #177
MVP

MrSerendipity's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Full List of All 17 Cities You Can Move to in Madden NFL 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by live to die54
honestly i didnt even realize that they were putting more teams in those states. i saw the post about moving the oilers back to houston and focused mainly on that. i do wish that CA and FL were excluded from where you can move teams. only thing im partial about is LA was excluded just for the fact that it looks almost guaranteed to get the next NFL team.
Oh I agree, Los Angeles definitely had to be included. I don't think they should have included Orlando when one of the most rumored teams to leave over the last few years (Until New Ownership) is from the same State (Jaguars). Personally, I think they should have included Albuquerque (NM) and Mobile (AL).

Quote:
Originally Posted by californ14
I do know that Dolphins partake in s3xual gang bangs and commit acts of rape; that is rather scary if you ask me.
Good point. The Dolphin has a lot more street cred than I give it credit for.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:35 PM   #178
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
So just move the team and keep their name as it is, problem solved no?

I have no problem with most of the names, but the Austin Bats? That would never fly(no pun intended), but then again there's the New Orleans Pelicans.
for some teams that works Rams, Raiders others who need a complete rebranding not so much.

For me it's not about an intimidating name its about one that sounds good/authentic to my ears. All the names on MrSerendipity's list pass the ear test way over half of EA's list fails it miserably and with the commentary we'll hear those terrible names over and over again.

but again no hate on the mode it will be useful for getting former teams back, but that seems about it no creativity and I guess the whole Nike uniform thing was made up so fingers crossed that at least the classic uniforms are done right.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:58 PM   #179
MVP

MrSerendipity's Arena

Unfortunately I do think the decent names are limited to half of the names provided. Let me list off the names from each city that I think work (because I'm bored):
Austin Desperados
Brooklyn Beats
Brooklyn Dodgers
Chicago Blues
Chicago Tigers
Columbus Aviaters
Dublin Shamrocks
Houston Gunners
Houston Oilers
London Black Knights
London Monarchs
Los Angeles Aftershock
Los Angeles Dreams
Memphis Steamers
Mexico City Diablos
Oklahoma City Bisons
Oklahoma City Night Hawks
Orlando Sentinels
Portland Lumberjacks
Portland Snowhawks
Sacramento Redwoods
Salt Lake City Pioneers
San Antonio Express
San Antonio Marshalls
Toronto Thunderbirds
So that's twenty-five names out of the fifty provided. And you could actually take away from that if you consider the fact that the Oilers, Monarchs, Dodgers and Desperados were already in use by another Professional team. And I will say that many of the names (if not most) seem like they'd fit an Arena Football Team (Desperados was an Arena Team) more than they would an NFL team.

But even with all of that said, I do think they've done a good job with the mode from what I've seen so far. And I love the fact that Nike has already made Uniforms for all of the teams. I definitely wouldn't mind rolling with some of the names they provided.
Old 06-04-2013, 04:01 PM   #180
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
for some teams that works Rams, Raiders others who need a complete rebranding not so much.

For me it's not about an intimidating name its about one that sounds good/authentic to my ears. All the names on MrSerendipity's list pass the ear test way over half of EA's list fails it miserably and with the commentary we'll hear those terrible names over and over again.

but again no hate on the mode it will be useful for getting former teams back, but that seems about it no creativity and I guess the whole Nike uniform thing was made up so fingers crossed that at least the classic uniforms are done right.
Nike did work with them on the uniforms for the relocated teams.
Old 06-04-2013, 04:04 PM   #181
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Where did you see this?

I saw in Shopmasters blog that there was 3 jersey options THEY designed for the teams, with a possible Nike Pro Combat option as a 4th but that was unconfirmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopmaster
Again it would be great if we got to customize our own uniforms but instead we have to choose between 3 styles. (Note, again these assets were not available for us to look at in early May.) The 3 styles include Classic, Modern, and Traditional. Each style has tweets from fans and their opinion of the uniforms as well as a popularity poll for each style. It was mentioned to us that a Nike Pro Combat Uniform might make it into the selection.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2013, 04:11 PM   #182
MVP

MrSerendipity's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfctillidie
Where did you see this?

I saw in Shopmasters blog that there was 3 jersey options THEY designed for the teams, with a possible Nike Pro Combat option as a 4th but that was unconfirmed.
Good find. I just found where Kane said that Nike in fact did not work with Madden on the new uniforms. He seems to know his stuff so I'm not going to discredit his input. However, you'd think that Nike would refute comments being made about them working with EA on this and they haven't (yet).
Old 06-04-2013, 04:12 PM   #183
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
not according to Kane and even if they did it doesn't automatically inspire me with confidence Nike has made plenty of bad uniforms as well
Old 06-04-2013, 04:13 PM   #184
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfctillidie
Where did you see this?

I think the Pro Combat stuff is different than anything else. I believe it's more of the completely over-the-top, insanely ugly type stuff that they outfit colleges in for certain games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »