Home

Old 07-31-2013, 08:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Coach Mode

Will Madden 25 have a coach mode like ncaa 14? Meaning before the game start in dynasty or exhibition you can select coach mode at the selection screen right before the game...

thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2013, 07:13 AM   #2
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Coach Mode

From everything that I have seen...no. I could be wrong, but from what I have read it won't be there. There will be a coach mode but not like in NCAA, it will be like in other Maddens.
Old 08-01-2013, 11:29 AM   #3
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusefan74
From everything that I have seen...no. I could be wrong, but from what I have read it won't be there. There will be a coach mode but not like in NCAA, it will be like in other Maddens.
So when you play Owner Mode you still have to play as a player on the field? I've never understood the logic. If you are playing as an Owner, you shouldn't have any say HOW the play is run. And really, you shouldn't have any say in WHAT play is run (unless you are the Raiders and your owner is the late and great Al Davis who's been known for calling plays up from his booth).

Maybe they should have an Owener mode, Coach mode and Player mode. I think it should be seperated out for all different types of players.
Old 08-01-2013, 01:54 PM   #4
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

What's even more dumb is you can't have cpu vs cpu games in owner mode. That is what I want.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:32 PM   #5
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1

Yeah, I don't get that. It would be nice if there was another company who could release another NFL licensed game and make a "simulation" style game where you could just coach and/or own a team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2013, 04:16 PM   #6
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

They don't have any excuses as far as I can see for not having a true coach mode or cpu vs cpu games. NCAA has them both, so what excuse could the Madden team have for not having it.
Old 08-02-2013, 05:37 AM   #7
Rookie

lowndsy's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusefan74
They don't have any excuses as far as I can see for not having a true coach mode or cpu vs cpu games. NCAA has them both, so what excuse could the Madden team have for not having it.
They used to have this game it was called head coach but they sold very little so it was scrapped I for one loved it. It just needed madden grafics!
Old 08-02-2013, 07:13 AM   #8
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowndsy
They used to have this game it was called head coach but they sold very little so it was scrapped I for one loved it. It just needed madden grafics!

I didn't love it, but I thought it was a game that could have been made better. Madden graphics would have been a good start.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »