Home

Madden Nfl 25 Bugs & Glitches

This is a discussion on Madden Nfl 25 Bugs & Glitches within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2014, 09:13 PM   #337
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden Nfl 25 Bugs & Glitches

Old 07-30-2014, 01:24 AM   #338
Just started!

Platform: Xbox 360

Whats the bug? Started my fourth season as the Seahawks. Start the first preseason game, Patriots vs Hawks at home. The opening animation starts, showing the Patriots logo, then instead of the Seahawks logo it show the Steelers.

Then, in-game, instead of blue highlights around the Seahawks logo and score, it's yellow. Play schemes and menus are also all yellow. When it shows the starting lineups for the Hawks, yellow backgrounds. The announcers even call me the Steelers, yet the stadium and location are correct. The names are also correct, and announced correctly, yet Nantz calls my defense the Steelers.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Offline Connected Franchise

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Just started the preseason. Have backed out and restarted the game, completely turned off console and restarted. Happens every time. Simmed the entire preseason, still happens at the start of the season.

How often has the bug been reproduced? 5 times now

Do you have video or a picture? I can take pictures with my phone if I haven't been clear enough
Old 08-02-2014, 07:29 PM   #339
Rookie

/9.jpg">
Old 08-12-2014, 07:43 PM   #340
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

OVR: 11

Platform: Xbox 360

Whats the bug? My team made the playoffs as a wild card at 8-8 when two teams in the conference were 8-7-1. 8-7-1 is a better W-L-T percentage because the tie counts as half a win. One of the 8-7-1 teams should have been a wild card instead of mine.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? CFM

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? First time the situation has arisen. I suppose it was triggered by me having 8 wins and the game is only looking at wins and not taking ties into consideration when determining playoff seeding.

How often has the bug been reproduced? Ties were not a factor until this season- there has not been a prior situation where any team had a record a half-game better than any other.

Do you have video or a picture? No
Old 03-22-2015, 11:39 AM   #341
Just started!

I had a bunch of created players and they just disappeared and now every time I make one, it just disappears. How do I recover my players?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »